Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/174325/Steven-Pienaar-Tottenham-play-like-my-Newcastle-aces/

Pienaar used to watch Premier League ­football in South Africa – and the one team he was always drawn to was Kevin Keegan’s all-out attacking Newcastle outfit.

And Pienaar said: “I watched Newcastle in South Africa growing up and was thrilled by the likes of Asprilla, Ginola and Les ­Ferdinand.

“They would win either 5-4 or lose 6-5. It was edge-of-your-seat football and something I ­always wanted to play.”

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/football/view/174325/Steven-Pienaar-Tottenham-play-like-my-Newcastle-aces/

Pienaar used to watch Premier League ­football in South Africa – and the one team he was always drawn to was Kevin Keegan’s all-out attacking Newcastle outfit.

And Pienaar said: “I watched Newcastle in South Africa growing up and was thrilled by the likes of Asprilla, Ginola and Les ­Ferdinand.

“They would win either 5-4 or lose 6-5. It was edge-of-your-seat football and something I ­always wanted to play.”

damn, should have made a bid...would have came to us surely ;)

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

I can't remember Arsenal's unbeatable being as boring to watch as Man U's current attempt. Not sure I'd want them to go the season unbeaten if they continue to play really boring spawny football, with 1 decent game in 10.

I can't remember Arsenal's unbeatable being as boring to watch as Man U's current attempt. Not sure I'd want them to go the season unbeaten if they continue to play really boring spawny football, with 1 decent game in 10.

We'll just have to turn them over at St. James' Park.

Guest BlacknWhiteArmy

Have we won a league or cup game in the blue kit?

Accrington.

Thanks  :thup: what about the league?

Lost 5-1 to Bolton, lost 3-1 to West Brom and lost 2-0 to Spurs. Hate that kit with a passion.

I liked that white kit we had against Wolves.

Sexism Round 2

Manchester City allege employee was victim of Notts County 'sexism'

• Director of communications thrown out of players' tunnel

• County deny sexism and say she had wrong accreditation

Full stort @ http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2011/jan/30/manchester-city-sexism-notts-county

Karen Brady will be all over this as former Notts County Chairman Derek Pavis would not let her into the  chairman's room as it was “men only” this was in the early to mid 90s. IIRC I think he said "No tarts allowed in chairman's room".

Fabrice Pancrate is still without a club, what´s the deal with that?

According to Wiki he's on trial at Leicester.

That was a while ago.

However, on his wikipedia page, there is a fantastic description of his goal v Watford, I wrote that, before I got banned from wikipedia for a long time. :undecided: