Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Peter Ndlovu, he played for Coventry, Nnndllllooooovveee!

Whoever can tell me where that's from get's 10 points to spend on whatever they like*

*the small teddies are 40,000 points.

Fantasy Football League?

They had a bit about a commentator who pronounced his surname "Nnnluuuuuuuuurve".

:clap:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

why would Peter Ndlovu need to write anonymously? Hardly anyone knows who he is anyway.

442 have a former professional footballer who's played in all 4 divisions and for his National side writing for them. His first few columns were him shitting on people's played with who were cheating on their wives and girlfriends. Think its more to do with keeping people he talks about 'out of trouble'.

Without wishing to start detailing fixtures, Arsenal have matches arranged for...................

Wednesday, 23 February 2011

Sunday, 27 February 2011

Wednesday, 2 March 2011

Saturday, 5 March 2011

Tuesday, 8 March 2011

Saturday, 12 March 2011

Saturday, 19 March 2011

Saturday, 2 April 2011

Saturday, 9 April 2011

Saturday, 16 April 2011

Saturday, 23 April 2011

Saturday, 30 April 2011

Saturday, 7 May 2011

Saturday, 14 May 2011

Sunday, 22 May 2011

That list assumes they will beat Orient in the replay but doesn't include any further progression in either the FA Cup or the CL nor does it include the North London Derby at WHL which Arsenal steadfastly refuse to rearrange until they can confirm they have a free date. 

I wouldn't be surprised if their season disappears in a backlog of matches.  FWIW I think they will get past Barca which would add another 2 matches to the list.

Most those games are a week apart.  Most top teams will have schedules like that.

Maybe, but it will get worse if they do progress further in the cup competitions and Wenger has already started moaning about the matches to be played.

Wenger continued: "The most negative side of our result today is one more fixture and in fairness that is not what we needed.

"We have had problems in the cups against teams from the lower divisions to finish them off, but also we have given a lot.

"Sometimes, mentally, a breather would not be bad.

"What people forget is that since the beginning of December, we have played every three days, so sometimes to have a week where we could give the players a little breather would not be bad."

Arsenal wanted the NLD to be played after the last weekend of the Premier League, a request declined by the PL, and since then neither Spurs or the PL have had any reply to proposed alternative dates.

Most those games are a week apart.  Most top teams will have schedules like that.

Maybe, but it will get worse if they do progress further in the cup competitions and Wenger has already started moaning about the matches to be played.

Wenger continued: "The most negative side of our result today is one more fixture and in fairness that is not what we needed.

"We have had problems in the cups against teams from the lower divisions to finish them off, but also we have given a lot.

"Sometimes, mentally, a breather would not be bad.

"What people forget is that since the beginning of December, we have played every three days, so sometimes to have a week where we could give the players a little breather would not be bad."

Arsenal wanted the NLD to be played after the last weekend of the Premier League, a request declined by the PL, and since then neither Spurs or the PL have had any reply to proposed alternative dates.

Moaning, fucking hell you're a mong, he's stating fact that we are playing too much.

fwiw he also went on to say how he thinks replays shouldn't be scrapped.

I remember when we condemned them to relegation last year, their fans had the decency to have a banner congratulating us for winning the title.  Thoroughly decent fans, and I really hope they manage to beat the drop.  It would be a great shame if they went out of business.

There are very few sets of fans that I genuinely admire, but the Pilgrims are one of them.