Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

The Football League team owners have voted to reduce the amount of subs from 7 to 5. I don't get it. Not one bit.

This is gonna do my head in on FM.

Money. Unlike in FM, Football League clubs have to pay a lot of extra money to take along 2 extra subs they'll never consider using.

What? Do you mean things like travel expenses? Surely these massive football clubs could cover the cost of transporting two extra people throughout the relatively small area that comprises England and Swansea.

Championship-League 2. Some teams in those leagues can barely afford a sausage & bean melt, nevermind extra players.

they were still under no obligation to name 7 subs, just they had the option of naming up to 7 if they wanted to. Its a decision that makes no logical sense whatsoever

Guest neesy111

Those Asian fans and all those fake shirts - the main reason why having loads of fans in Singapore matters shit, they're all wearing shitty fakes off market stalls.

The tramps

I bet not a single fucking one of those camera toting bell ends has ever heard of Perry Groves or Gus Ceasar.

Very True.

The Football League team owners have voted to reduce the amount of subs from 7 to 5. I don't get it. Not one bit.

Money. Unlike in FM, Football League clubs have to pay a lot of extra money to take along 2 extra subs they'll never consider using.

What? Do you mean things like travel expenses? Surely these massive football clubs could cover the cost of transporting two extra people throughout the relatively small area that comprises England and Swansea.

Championship-League 2. Some teams in those leagues can barely afford a sausage & bean melt, nevermind extra players.

they were still under no obligation to name 7 subs, just they had the option of naming up to 7 if they wanted to. Its a decision that makes no logical sense whatsoever

Plus, don't they name a "squad" to travel? Even if they don't name the extra two on the bench, they still travel down before the manager decides on team and bench?

Plus, don't they name a "squad" to travel? Even if they don't name the extra two on the bench, they still travel down before the manager decides on team and bench?

Sincerely doubt it will be travel costs causing this change. Would imagine having the possibility of using 7 subs gives the richer clubs an unfair advantage over many of the poor-as-fuck clubs.

Haven't read anything about it like so could well be spouting shite.

Guest Heneage

I was definitely number 42 I'm sure of it. That is total bollocks, I was going to give it to OCK for his kids team to train on.

Those Asian fans and all those fake shirts - the main reason why having loads of fans in Singapore matters s***, they're all wearing shitty fakes off market stalls.

The tramps

I bet not a single f***ing one of those camera toting bell ends has ever heard of Perry Groves or Gus Ceasar.

Very True.

Damn those Asian glory-hunters with no real connection to the clubs they purport to support! :angry:

Yeah, damn them!

...oh

....wait  :blush: