Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Anyone notice how bad the comments on chronicle/journals website are getting. Not an article goes by without people laying into Lee ryder and accusing them of being a mouthpiece for the club, I go on just to read the comments now ha

Colocho has a lot of spare time on his hands.

Anyone notice how bad the comments on chronicle/journals website are getting. Not an article goes by without people laying into Lee ryder and accusing them of being a mouthpiece for the club, I go on just to read the comments now ha

Colocho has a lot of spare time on his hands.

Filling the time he used to dedicate to United for Newcastle wisely :lol:

hypothetical question.

30,000 crowds and Ashley Showing no ambition.

50,000 crowds and Ashley showing ambition.

which is more financially beneficial?

You've been banging this drum since Sunday. What gives?

howay stu, hardly banging- mentioned it maybe twice

its something thats honestly concerning me. assuming we have to stay in the division for stability- is it ok to finish say 17th, and not bother how many come through the door? given so much money comes from other sources.

At what point does lower crowds start to eat away at the attractiveness/ value of the club to sell on?

edit- and stu, i might have mentioned it- if i lost 20% of the custmers in my business, i would be doing something about it.

hypothetical question.

its something thats honestly concerning me. assuming we have to stay in the division for stability- is it ok to finish say 17th, and not bother how many come through the door? given so much money comes from other sources.

At what point does lower crowds start to eat away at the attractiveness/ value of the club to sell on?

edit- and stu, i might have mentioned it- if i lost 20% of the custmers in my business, i would be doing something about it.

I'd be genuinely amazed if we had an average crowd of 30k in the Premiership.

hypothetical question.

I'd be genuinely amazed if we had an average crowd of 30k in the Premiership.

tbh, i agree, but i did ask hypothetically, i was trying to gauge how far people pro/anti ashley think crowds need to slip before he gets concerned. It appears nobody gives a shit :lol: apart from one on either side- and we both know how each of us feels. ;) :thup: