Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Di Canio fighting with one of his own players after the Swindon match tonight...... :facepalm:

Daft f***er, he could see the cameras there as well........Thank f*** for Pardew!!

Just saw it, what an idiot. Atleast he could take it somewhere private.

Their nickname is the green crocodiles.

Aha  :thup: Ridiculous anyway.

Bollocks man. Any new stadium that isn't IKEA-style (Pride Park/Riverside/etc) is good with me. Especially if they incorporate something about the clubs heritage.

Aha  :thup: Ridiculous anyway.

Bollocks man. Any new stadium that isn't IKEA-style (Pride Park/Riverside/etc) is good with me. Especially if they incorporate something about the clubs heritage.

:clap:

Aha  :thup: Ridiculous anyway.

:lol:

You wouldn't mind a big f***ing magpie on top of St. James' then?

Paolo DiCanio starting on his own players (Leon Clarke) chairman trying to cover for him with a big red face.

Next time don't hire a nutter, especially one so inexperienced in management, eh.

Guest Heneage

Paolo DiCanio starting on his own players (Leon Clarke) chairman trying to cover for him with a big red face.

Next time don't hire a nutter, especially one so inexperienced in management, eh.

Clarke was being a twat as well.

Guest bimpy474

Clarke was being a t*** as well.

He has been a tit quite a bit in his career has Leon, looking at those pictures, i dont know what Di Canio did wrong really.