Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest neesy111

He'll  be fined massively I suspect for that remark, despite him being true.

How's he true then???

The FA are a bunch of twats :lol:

They have became massively arrogant and inconsistent.

Incompetent is what I'd call them.

How's he true then???

I think they've done well with their comment and verdict re: Terry. Only major criticism is how long it's taken.

How's he true then???

I think they've done well with their comment and verdict re: Terry. Only major criticism is how long it's taken.

There was a section in the report called 'The Evolution of Ashley Cole's evidence'.

Either he's been making stuff up as he goes along, or he's just a think kernt....

Do Sky have a fetish with showing our games live every single year? Newcastle v Everton moved from NYD to the 2nd. 8pm.

Battle of the Patronised Plucky Also-rans to them.

In fairness, usually a decent show/entertaining/something at stake.

Guest neesy111

Do Sky have a fetish with showing our games live every single year? Newcastle v Everton moved from NYD to the 2nd. 8pm.

Thank god not a NYD game.  Fucking hate them.

What annoys me about this report is the bit that saus based on character references they are satisfied terry is not a racist, yet they say he has hurled racist abuse. Seems pretty clear cut to me, you racially abuse someone, you are a racist

Re: the Lineker thing. Obviously, the offended will make a bigger deal of it than needs be, but it's another example of the typically ignorant and belittling nature of Lineker that has really got on my tits over the last few years. There are worse pundits/fronters out there, but i think the guy's gradually turned into an arrogant tit.

Agree. I'm not a fan of Lineker either..... classic case of him trying to be funny. Comes across as fake too.

Even though I don't like him, I'm glad Joey Barton said as it is in his twitter war of words with him few months. Probably the only time I liked Barton since he left us.

Guest firetotheworks

I'm not even going to read all of that like. I saw the bit about how Man United full backs are apparently told to back off and clicked X immediately. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

His error is that he doesn't put himself in a position to be beaten...or to beat the opponent. Despite his defensive shortcomings, he's still okay though. Going forward is another story entirely though. It's like once he goes over the half way line, him and the ball switch places and he's been told to dribble by looking only at the mirror in front of him.