Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Howard Webb referee for Man City game.

:anguish:

Can't complain after he did 'well' for us against Sunderland at the start of the season and the home win against Man Utd. Didn't do much wrong against Arsenal either, did he?

Guest neesy111

Howard Webb referee for Man City game.

:anguish:

Can't complain after he did 'well' for us against Sunderland at the start of the season and the home win against Man Utd. Didn't do much wrong against Arsenal either, did he?

How?

All the officials that day missed a goal-line save from an outfield player and how cattermole stayed on the pitch I'll never know.

Did Sewelly delete his account? I noticed he hadn't posted in the past few days, did a member's check and nowhere to be found. Also Heza gone too? Can't say I ever really got his sense of humour and I've already mentioned it but Thomas seems to have left too. Strange.

Did Sewelly delete his account? I noticed he hadn't posted in the past few days, did a member's check and nowhere to be found. Also Heza gone too? Can't say I ever really got his sense of humour and I've already mentioned it but Thomas seems to have left too. Strange.

Sewelly is still here, accessed the forum today, but hasn't posted for a few days.

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php?action=profile;u=9251

Thomas seemed to have a nervous breakdown, mainly aimed at me, and hasn't been seen since. Got nowt personal against him, always been a decent poster but his last post was fuking awful and so full of shit I expect its shame that's keeping him from posting on here again:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,90311.msg3579201.html#msg3579201

Heza is a nut, probably been sectioned or arrested for public indecency.

Was shocking in the home win against those fucking plastic Manc arseholes too.

Forget accusations of bias, which are well founded, he is simply the worst referee in the Premier League.

Worst referee in the Prem? BS :lol:

Thomas seemed to have a nervous breakdown, mainly aimed at me, and hasn't been seen since. Got nowt personal against him, always been a decent poster but his last post was fuking awful and so full of s*** I expect its shame that's keeping him from posting on here again:

That was literally the last time he was logged on too :lol: must have had enough.

Anybody hear John Gibson on Total Sport tonight? Talking about the 1968 season, the year before we won the Fairs Cup obviously. Going into the last game Man City and Man Utd level on points at the top. Man City beat us at St James and Sunderland beat Man U.

Canny coincidence but would take that if we won the Europa next year.  :cheesy: