Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

"AS" reporting that a member of the Real Madrid board spoke with Benítez yesterday and that Mou indeed talked to Moratti on Monday.

PLEASE SANTA MAKE IT HAPPEN :D

Madrid deserve to crash and burn out of the upper echelons of Spanish and European football if they're retarded enough for that to take place.

How shite is Wayne Rooney's street striker...someone got bombed out because they cant hit a skateboarder on the move?  :nope:

It's quite a good show sometimes apart from Rooney's complete lack of charisma. 'Well... You didn't get through today 'cause, like, you weren't that good at that.. Sorry'. But it's the same as any show like that, he's got his favourites who he'll try and make excuses for and keep in until he really has no choice but admit defeat and dump them out, and he's got the ones who he'll look for the first opportunity to get rid of.

How s**** is Wayne Rooney's street striker...someone got bombed out because they cant hit a skateboarder on the move?  :nope:

It's quite a good show sometimes apart from Rooney's complete lack of charisma. 'Well... You didn't get through today 'cause, like, you weren't that good at that.. Sorry'. But it's the same as any show like that, he's got his favourites who he'll try and make excuses for and keep in until he really has no choice but admit defeat and dump them out, and he's got the ones who he'll look for the first opportunity to get rid of.

It's the gravitas they approach it with that gets me  :lol: Rooney is obviously just calling it in...which i expected. But the tart who commentates when someone is trying to belt a guy doing a backflip off a BMX goes on like theres a baby turtle trying to make it to the sea. Funny shite rather than shite shite i suppose.

Even more of a cunt than I originally gave him credit for. Really hope Tiote eats him alive on Boxing Day whilst the likes of Nolan and Barton wind him up something rotten.

Tiote isn't as aggressive as people make out.

The very same...he had a go and was crap as well so I dont know what it was supposed to mean.

Who won this series?

I watched them all except the final and I can't find it repeated anywhere.

There were some right wankers on it this year, particularly that ball juggling prick

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

had a busy few days and been off the board. what's new? everyone good's getting sold and taylor's getting a 10 year contract?

Aye, Stu is now Chairman of the Toon, Neesy is Manager, and Ronaldo is Director of Media Relations.

My mate went to see it filmed (he literally had nothing better to do) and he said Rooney had to get the 'script' out of his pocket before every single take. :lol:

:lol: How the fuck do you need a script for that shite?

Guest neesy111

had a busy few days and been off the board. what's new? everyone good's getting sold and taylor's getting a 10 year contract?

Aye, Stu is now Chairman of the Toon, Neesy is Manager, and Ronaldo is Director of Media Relations.

:lol:

Sounds a good partnership actually.