Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Guest neesy111

Phil Brown to be appointed in the next 24 hours.  God the Burnley chairman is almost as bad as Shepherd for appointing shit managers.

The inevitable is confirmed now with Micky Adams going to Sheff Utd, unfortunately i think Vale will now regress and won't challenge for promotion, i hope i'm wrong.

Oh is the Vale your local team but Arsenal the big team you support. You're just like Robbie Williams.

It was pointed out to me on another site earlier on today that the five yellow card rule becomes redundant on the 31st December. I never knew this this, but it is good news for Newcastle. This means that you don’t get suspensions for picking up five bookings anymore, and a player will only get a suspension if they pick up ten bookings between now and the second Sunday in April, although the suspension will be for two matches instead of the usual one.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The inevitable is confirmed now with Micky Adams going to Sheff Utd, unfortunately i think Vale will now regress and won't challenge for promotion, i hope i'm wrong.

Oh is the Vale your local team but Arsenal the big team you support. You're just like Robbie Williams.

:lol:

Could the Evertonians inhabiting the forum explain why Maga Gueye doesn't get so much as a look in?

Nope.

When I've seen him start in pre-season & the cup he has tended to drift in and out of games admittedly so I wouldn't start him in the Prem.

However, he should be getting decent minutes as a sub. Pace, big physique and most importantly a cracking delivery on him.