Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Clicked on this story with the accompanying picture on BBC http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_prem/9336457.stm

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/50659000/jpg/_50659343_4300694.jpg

That photo of him man, can't even do his belt properly never mind run a league. :lol:

Geoff Broon obviously got his fair share of free biscuits then,

Scottish football died today tbh.  That's it finished now.  All over.  I'm just glad i've got a fairly nearby English team to support.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Good News: Toon aren't increasing ticket/merchandise prices due to the VAT increase.  :clap:

Spurs are.  Why am I not surprised?

Think you and Everton are the only two clubs.  :undecided:

Arsenal as well.  They need the money after losing a fortune on the Highbury Flats sale.  The property crash came at the wrong time for them.   Shame.

:lol:

The venom!

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Fuck sake. SSN already with a transfer window countdown clock. :facepalm:

:lol: Milan claiming no offers made for Ronaldinho.

27 Days.  :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Man, I'm loving the Steve Bruce and SAF press conferences. Their jokes get no response.  :lol:

"Offered him to Take That." Crickets.

"I feel sorry for the TV." Crickets.

Redknapp makes a Chicken Curry joke and everyone lols.  :lol:

Man, I'm loving the Steve Bruce and SAF press conferences. Their jokes get no response.  :lol:

Aye, just watched them. :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Its the smug look, and lean back in chair waiting for the plaudits, from SAF that gets me. He has to work further on the joke before the polite laughter.  :lol:

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Tony Jiminez  Dennis Wise linked with Charlton manager's job.

Thought you guys were joking, but looks like Jobs for the Boys is in full effect again here. Feel sorry for Phil Parkinson.

Aye, just watched them. :lol:

It was painful to watch!

Thought you guys were joking, but looks like Jobs for the Boys is in full effect again here. Feel sorry for Phil Parkinson.

:lol: Poor fan on SSN being asked about it, he looked like he was was going to pass out from the exertion whilst talking, fat fucker.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

:lol: Poor fan on SSN being asked about it, he looked like he was was going to pass out from the exertion whilst talking, fat fucker.

Was that the kid who wanted Phil Brown?  :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Question just on the Weakest Link:

In football, which term that is a northern dialect form of the word "town" is applied to the so called army of Newcastle United supporters?

:D

Needless to say the stupid bint didn't know the answer.

Andy Gray claiming we should praise Mancini in the midst of all the bust ups and bad morale in the team :facepalm: So it doesn't matter that he's obviously adding to the problems with signing these prima donna players and his man management?

Its the smug look, and lean back in chair waiting for the plaudits, from SAF that gets me. He has to work further on the joke before the polite laughter.  :lol:

When your mind is occupied with 'Fuck me! What an ugly bastard!' you tend to block everything else out.