Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

When Carroll was linked to and finally got his England call up I was surprised at how many non-Newcastle fans rated him but when he went Liverpool I have heard all manner of random comments like "He is a donkey" "he can't score" and "If he is worth £35m I am worth £30m!".

Now I was speaking to a couple of lads about Newcastle's striking options (or lack of decent ones) and one of the lads started listing them and said "Oh and Ranger, he's fucking shit". I didn't think non-Newcastle fans would even really know who the hell he was, let alone have an opinion like that on a 19 year old lad who has barely started his career :lol:

David Moyes has hinted that Everton could be close to what he called a solution to the problems surrounding improving his playing squad.

When asked about the recent transfer window, he said, “I would hope that a solution to what we need to do is not too far away. I can’t guarantee it, but I would hope that’s the case.”

:undecided:

What's holding you back, by the way? In the transfer market.

We have no money. Sell to buy.

The stadium is a big issue which I think is putting a few potential investors off.

Over at SI there's a thread about people who don't like football, talking football. Thought this was hilarious.

Not quite in the same vein, and it contains a naughty sweary word, but my favourite football story is when me, a friend who's a West Ham nut, and a friend of ours who wasn't into football at all went to Upton Park to watch West Ham v Everton.

Midway through the first half, one of their players slid in Yakubu with a great through-ball only for Yakubu to miss.

"Good pass!" shouted our non-football loving thread who, suddenly aware of the opprobrium gathering around him from the West Ham fans, had the presence of mind to follow that statement up with "you c***". I still laugh about it to this day.

:lol:

Read this on 606...

Rumours in Mexico are circulating that carlos Slim Helu one of the wealthiest men in the world is said to be interested in buying out Mike Ashley at newcastle. Lebanese-Mexican business magnate, philanthropist and the chairman and CEO of Telmex, América Móvil. His extensive holdings in a considerable number of Mexican companies through his conglomerate, Grupo Carso, SA de CV, Carso represented about 18 percent of Slim s $65 billion in public holdings. It is understood he has been watching the premiership with great interest since the billionaires started moving in, and would like to flex his financial muscle in the english top division also. Taking a failing club like Newcastle and turning them back to title contenders would be away of showing this. Mike Ashley is a marked man in the north east, and this could maybe be the white night they are looking for.

If you type in 'transfer rumours' into Google and then the Newcastle section of it that Mexico thing is on there too.

Claimed to be from WelshMag or something like that who  said that Ireland would sign (when it looked pretty obvious it would happen)

Read this on 606...

Rumours in Mexico are circulating that carlos Slim Helu one of the wealthiest men in the world is said to be interested in buying out Mike Ashley at newcastle. Lebanese-Mexican business magnate, philanthropist and the chairman and CEO of Telmex, América Móvil. His extensive holdings in a considerable number of Mexican companies through his conglomerate, Grupo Carso, SA de CV, Carso represented about 18 percent of Slim s $65 billion in public holdings. It is understood he has been watching the premiership with great interest since the billionaires started moving in, and would like to flex his financial muscle in the english top division also. Taking a failing club like Newcastle and turning them back to title contenders would be away of showing this. Mike Ashley is a marked man in the north east, and this could maybe be the white night they are looking for.

:mackems:

Guest sicko2ndbest

Read this on 606...

We would have England's best stadium green area though

The irony of someone with slim in their name taking over from ashley

Read this on 606...

honnegstein on twitter said no unusal bets at ht in the match

and heres what was said

Marcotti Gabriele Marcotti

Guy on France 2 reporting inquiry into NUFC-AFC betting patterns is Alain Vernon. He cites German justice/interpol sources (tks @chase_ryan)

Vernon talks about suspicious money movements, questions Rosicky + referee. Says wdn't be suprised if game was rigged. (via @chase_ryan)

and according to nufcfans arsenal are going to make a statement tomorrow

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

Are they for real?

Thought it was funny there were more cameras stationed behind our goal in the 1st half than usual, as if they could smell goals.

honnegstein on twitter said no unusal bets at ht in the match

and heres what was said

Guy on France 2 reporting inquiry into NUFC-AFC betting patterns is Alain Vernon. He cites German justice/interpol sources (tks @chase_ryan)

Vernon talks about suspicious money movements, questions Rosicky + referee. Says wdn't be suprised if game was rigged. (via @chase_ryan)

and according to nufcfans arsenal are going to make a statement tomorrow

Probably to dismiss accusations to his own player, to be frank.

Piqué has confirmed his relationship with Shakira. Lucky c***.

Really? isn't she as old as his Mum?

Edit: No she's not..f***ing hell seemed to be around for ages and yet still 34..

And probably as short as his knee. But I'd do her.

did that need stating? :lol:

there isn't/shouldn't be a heterosexual man on the planet who would not do Shakira