Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

There's a cracking special on Brazilian football in this month's FourFourTwo. Especially the parts about how they're now producing some of the worlds best defenders, yet haven't produced a traditional world class Brazilian flair player for a while now.

Hopefully Neymar and Ganso can change that.

Kharafi Group says no plans to invest in Premier League club

ArabianBusiness.com - Shane McGinley - ‎23 minutes ago‎

It was later reported that Al Kharafi had also been close to a £300m ($3439m) takeover bid of Newcastle United football club, a deal that also fell through. Last month, a source told PA Sport Liverpool that the club's American owners Tom Hicks and ...

Billy Davies leaves Nottingham Forest.

Fucking hell, finally. Amazed he lasted so long.

Not a huge Forest fan so didn't mind seeing them continually fucking up, but Davies is an arsehole of the highest order.

Hopefully he's out of work for a decent spell, the shitty little cunt.

Guest neesy111

Billy Davies leaves Nottingham Forest.

Fucking hell, finally. Amazed he lasted so long.

Not a huge Forest fan so didn't mind seeing them continually fucking up, but Davies is an arsehole of the highest order.

Hopefully he's out of work for a decent spell, the shitty little cunt.

They are in a far better position than when he joined from a certain Colin Colderwood.  He comes across as a twat, but he's a good manager.  All of his teams always get around the play off's after he joins them.  Forest, Derby and Preston.

He should have had them up by now though, shouldn't he? Given the status of their club in that division and the players he had/has at his disposal.

Never said anything about his management ability, but as a man he's the pits. Universally loathed by colleagues.

Guest neesy111

He should have had them up by now though, shouldn't he? Given the status of their club in that division and the players he had/has at his disposal.

Never said anything about his management ability, but as a man he's the pits. Universally loathed by colleagues.

Forest were in league one just 3 years ago. They also haven't been in the Premier League for 12 years.  So saying that they should be backup is a little foolish for me.  They were fighting relegation under Calderwood and in just 1 season later they finished 3rd.  Also the forest board did not back him up with his signings as well.

Forest were in league one just 3 years ago. They also haven't been in the Premier League for 12 years.  So saying that they should be backup is a little foolish for me.  They were fighting relegation under Calderwood and in just 1 season later they finished 3rd.  Also the forest board did not back him up with his signings as well.

They've buckled two seasons on the trot now, when automatic promotion has been a distinct possibility on both occasions. This season especially they fucked it right up. For me that equates to underachievement on his part, and I'm surprised it's taken him this long to be pushed out. They should have been in the Premiership by now, regardless of where they were three seasons ago.

I can't ignore being branded "foolish" by you, as well, I'm sorry but howay man, give me a break.