Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

How can that not be frivolous? Still good news though.

That's what i was thinking, still he misses 2 league games and with Bosingwa coming in who he is s*** it might help us none the less without actually playing us.

That's another point actually, wtf does charges committed in a league game apply to cup games.

If you are banned for a league offense then you be banned for league games and league games alone.

:dontknow: It's still a competitive domestic match. Got nothing against that tbh. Apart from that it doesn't benefit us on this occasion. :lol: Genuine question, do you think FA/League Cup offences should be contained to just being punished in that competition?

Yh, iam mainly moaning because we would face a Chelsea without Ivanovic if he was banned for just league games and allowed the play the cup game  :lol:

But yh i do think FA/League cup offences should be contained to just being punished in that competition.

And League offences should be confined to punishment in the league.

I wouldn't be averse to league match punishments staying in the league. But in the interest of fairness you'd surely have to do the same for FA/League Cup matches, which I don't agree with. Scything tackle in the 90th minute from a frustrated player on the losing side warrants a red card and 3 match ban, but doesn't face the punishment for at least 6 months, maybe a year? Lose in the first round you enter two years running and the bans taken 3 years to complete. Don't like it meself.

Guest ObiChrisKenobi

The cause of death of the Athletic supporter that died after the Athletic - Schalke game has been traced to a rubber ball shot by the police.

Ugly.

Man. :\

Was there violence after/during the game?

I wouldn't be averse to league match punishments staying in the league. But in the interest of fairness you'd surely have to do the same for FA/League Cup matches, which I don't agree with. Scything tackle in the 90th minute from a frustrated player on the losing side warrants a red card and 3 match ban, but doesn't face the punishment for at least 6 months, maybe a year? Lose in the first round you enter two years running and the bans taken 3 years to complete. Don't like it meself.

Now that i think about it there would need to be occasions where bans cross over to prevent bans taking 3 years to complete like you say.

Suppose thats the reason why they do it and not just competition exclusive bans it sounds like a good idea but it would take a lot to make it work.

http://img845.imageshack.us/img845/4552/fcmagdeburgberlinerak4.jpg

http://img848.imageshack.us/img848/9982/fcmagdeburgberlinerak1.jpg

It was hilarious, this. Worth finding a video of it (search "Magdeburg arrows" on a popular video hosting site) because it's really funny the way they all scurry from one side of the goal to the other, following the play and adjusting the direction of their arrows.

Guest neesy111

Fuck sake. That could've been a mildly interesting story if they decided to keep the cheesy puns to the opening paragraph like the 'papers normally do. Gave up halfway through tbh.

I assume it means they go through 900 eggs a week, not 90 as that would come to over 1 quid per egg they are paying now.

Guest Craig-NUFC

Salvador Cabañas is back playing football, two years after being shot in the head. Still has the bullet lodged in there too.