Cost of Wembley ticket to watch the Merseyside Derby - £60

Cost of Eddie's ticket too - £60

Cost of return train ticket for Eddie of course - £30

Cost of full english breakfast (large) for Eddie of course - £10

Cost of 5 pre-match pints for Eddie of course - £20

Cost of pie and another pint in the ground for Eddie of course - £10

Cost of 5 post-match beers for Eddie of course - £20

Cost of a 'rub and tug' special in Camden for Eddie of course - £30

Cost of super hot big boy kebab and can of Fanta to consume on the return train home for Eddie of course - £10

Cost of providing Eddie with the best day out in his life... priceless!

:lol:

No idea how the Argentinian league works. Something about taking an average points from the last 2/3 seasons or something , anyone able to shed any light?

League competition is split in to two short competitions of 19 games (Apertura & Clausura)

Continental qualification is gained by a joint table of both halves + league winners

Relegation is over done over on average points per game over taken over 3 years (6 short championships)

Nowt like keeping it simple.

is there any reason for this format?

Yes, the idea was to use the three year average of point per game to stop the big name teams (Boca and River) from being relegated if they they had an off season. It worked perfectly until this season when River Plate were relegated.

The AFA are also fucking shit. Launched the Copa Argentina this year, has anyone played a game in their home ground? Have they fuck, random group stages all over the place.

While we are selling things, i have a lovely old Volvo 340 for sale. Its 1984 model year, great condition, rear wheel drive so lots of fun in the wet.

Its a shame its red or i'd keep it. Unfortunately it has to go, so all im asking for it is £131,995.

I know it seems steep, but I need to get the money to fund my new car, a Ferrari California, the problem is I have to fly to Maranello to show them the exact colour blue i want it, and also to decide what shade of cream leather to have fitted. Im sure you will understand, I accept cash or paypal.

:spit: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Does anyone have any pictures of the away fans when we played Inter away in the CL?

There's videos where you would expect of Shearer's equaliser.  No stills though.

http://img651.imageshack.us/img651/2391/toonarmyamilano.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love:

http://www.goal.com/en/news/467/turkey/2012/04/15/3038691/trabzonspors-zokora-accuses-emre-of-racist-slur

The hosts prevailed 2-0 in a hotly-contested match, and in the wake of the game, the former Tottenham midfielder claimed the 31-year-old aimed a racial slur in his direction.

"Emre and I came face to face during the match. I'll tell you what he said word for word. He called me: 'A f*cking n*****'," Zokora told Lig TV after the match.

"This is the first time in my life something like this has happened to me. Emre has Africans like [Joseph] Yobo and [Moussa] Sow as team-mates - I can't understand why he'd say such a thing.

"We're trying to get on with our jobs. What does the colour of our skin matter? Fans, Fifa, the press are all against racist statements.

"I hope something like this doesn't go unpunished."

Emre was also accused of racially abusing erstwhile Everton duo Joleon Lescott and Tim Howard during his time at Newcastle but was quick to deny the allegations.

However, on this occasion, he has admitted that he spoke out of turn, attributing the remarks to on-pitch rivalry, claiming the matter was soon forgotten by both parties.

"In the heat of the moment in matches, you say bad things to one another. I used a stupid word, but he was also insulting me," he protested.

"We apologised to one another five minutes later, and hugged after the match. I'd like to apologise to everyone I know. For my part, I'd like to apologise for everything I said."

Fenerbahce's victory over Trabzonspor has closed the gap with Galatasaray at the top of the Super Lig championship play-off group to just two points.

SSN now. Live at our training ground. Andy Woodman being interviewed and apparently some of our players are going to play the Eagles at basketball :lol:

edit: meh, apparently they're showing it later