Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Why is there only one game on Saturday? (Arsenal vs. Norwich)

The rest on Sunday because of FA Cup final.

but why is arsenal on saturday?

Guest Roger Kint

Why is there only one game on Saturday? (Arsenal vs. Norwich)

The rest on Sunday because of FA Cup final.

but why is arsenal on saturday?

TV?

Guest je85

Might message him asking to check with his sources if there's any truth in the story we're in for Batistuta.

Thanks for that Lee. Went right out on a limb with that piece of breaking news.

Plum.

Imagine the glee on the face of whomever he asked about it. If that person even exists.

Guest Tyson

Are you saying you havent seen anything about either that wasnt over the top? Theres a world of difference between correctly stating something was schoolboy defender and targetting them with insults!

Indeed there is but it's a bit rich Ryder mentioning it when he's carries on like a tit on Twitter regularly and often tries to put people down when his many f*** ups are highlighted.

But seriously? "Twitter-azi"?! What a bellend!

Dont follow 'me' then, hes a cock and writes for a s*** paper (clever, and self-depreciating, 3rd party diversion going on here). Going to take a wild guess 'i' blocked you?

(wink)

Hi Lee. Any interesting breakfast sightings (of players) to report.

Plum.

Imagine the glee on the face of whomever he asked about it. If that person even exists.

That's a big if. I've heard he's due to confirm we'll not be making an approach for Van Persie this summer too#alltheexclusives.

The amount of attention Howard Webb is getting just cause he's reffing our game against City is really annoying.

He's gonna be reluctant as fuck to give us anything because any decision in our favour is gonna be met with abuse for loving Man Utd.

The amount of attention Howard Webb is getting just cause he's reffing our game against City is really annoying.

He's gonna be reluctant as f*** to give us anything because any decision in our favour is gonna be met with abuse for loving Man Utd.

Which is exactly why Man City are making noises about him.

Guest Tyson

Lee's latest tweet.

My reliable source has observed team lunch today. He can't tell me whether out-of-form striker Demba Ba has increased his syrup intake ahead of tonights important clash against Chelsea, to be played in London. I will  call several teammates after the game 2nite, including my friend Danny, to confirm. Read the exclusive in tommorow's edition of The Chronicle, as it will feature  in my postmatch analysis. Lee.

Guest Geordiesned

Dont follow him then, hes a cock and writes for a shit paper. Going to take a wild guess he blocked you?

I don't follow him. I do however check the nufc hashtag on Twitter.

He did have me blocked but recently unblocked me seemingly so he could spout more shite to me.

Dont follow him then, hes a cock and writes for a s*** paper. Going to take a wild guess he blocked you?

I don't follow him. I do however check the nufc hashtag on Twitter.

He did have me blocked but recently unblocked me seemingly so he could spout more s**** to me.

Why the fuck should he care about you?

Guest Geordiesned

Why the fuck should he care about you?

Who said anything about "caring about" me??

I certainly don't expect him to but I expect a certain level of professionalism from the Chief Sports Writer of our main local paper. When he resorts to overly defensive replies and down right lies to put people down then I take issue.

Arsenal manager Arsene Wenger has criticised the current disciplinary system in English football and has called for an "ethics committee" to over-rule referees. "At the moment where if somebody takes a player's leg off, if the referee has seen it and misjudged it, the player gets away with it. For me that is not acceptable," the Frenchman told Arsenal magazine.

I agree with this, stupid bureaucracy and set rules getting in the way of justice. If De Jong takes someone else's leg out something has to be done about him

Plum.

:cheesy: