Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

From nailed on England manager to Match of the Day pundit....well played Arry  O0

"saw this week some managers ruling themselves out of becoming england manager (pardew), When no one had ruled them in. HAHAHAHAHAH" media chums chuckle like crazy

:pardsgrin: who's smug now saggyballs.

Not Worthy Of A Job: Steve Bates of The People on The Sunday Supplement this morning.

"Adel Taarabt didn't even make the 16, 17 yesterday."

:facepalm: Professional football expert has no idea how many subs are allowed ffs. Give me a few grand and I'll talk a load of shite for an hour and a half with no factual errors.

:lol: Why do I put myself through this every week?

Swansea confirm that Taylor has a triple ankle break and will miss the season.

Gawd. Gutting for him and for them - was starting to look like a really decent player.

Never fun with injuries. But in football it can always happen.

Unlucky for the lad, hope those scummy Mackem c***s who booed him are ashamed.

As if they'd have known man.

Surely the stretcher gave it away? :) That at very least he wasn't faking and it was a bad one.

Best of luck to him, he's not blessed with pace so there's not much to lose, so as long as the fractures heal well he should be ok. I suppose if it does heal well, there will probably be a doubt when going in for tackles.

A Manchester City youth player and England youth international has been arrested for killing two people while racing cars. Although the identity of the deceased has not been confirmed it seems like a male and female adult in the front who died with 2 kids in the back seriously injured.

Hope those kids never see Courtney Meppen Walter earning thousands in the Premier League.

I can tell you're angry, but it's not your employer's responsibility unless you're driving for them, is it? You are responsible for yourself. Sorry, and it's shit that it happened fwiw :(

The council are actually able to impose sanctions on the club and its property, so it is in the clubs best interest to monitor the vehicle usage of its employees. Especially at the moment where they are looking to expand their facilities.

What the fuck is an 18 year old doing with a Mercedes.

Clubs need to take responsibility over the vehicles its youth players are permitted to drive.

Perfectly possible to drive a Mercedes Sprinter like a prick and kill someone.

I can tell you're angry, but it's not your employer's responsibility unless you're driving for them, is it? You are responsible for yourself. Sorry, and it's shit that it happened fwiw :(

Also, there is a difference between Joe Bloggs, employee of Sainsbury's, and professional footballers who represent their club and its sponsors and therefore their behaviour is associated with their brand.

Also Man City have a duty of care to their staff and I think they have failed here.

You can't go throwing money at kids without ensuring they spend it responsibly IMO.

This is more of a football in general thing rather than being aimed at Man city though.

And most of all that kid is a complete and utter idiot.