Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Don't know whether this has been mentioned before or not but I've just spoke to a very credible source that Blackburns initial offer to Leon Best was in excess of 40k per week.

Hope it's true, he's a really good lad and would have been one of the top three players in the championship this season barring his injury

I was through there last night, Raylor really did seem to enjoy himself. I only spoke briefly with Perch - who seemed a bit gutted at the result on Sunday. Just looking there, I'm on most of them pictures actually.

Sammy Ameobi was playing Fifa against Perch and losing one nil, cue his line "He's Man City though with Aguero and everyone. I'm just Newcastle, I've only got Demba Ba!". Justin Lockwood warned him to be careful where he was going with that one.

Don't know whether this has been mentioned before or not but I've just spoke to a very credible source that Blackburns initial offer to Leon Best was in excess of 40k per week.

Initial? http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-eAm70bHwJPs/T-hqtabb0ZI/AAAAAAAAAsY/pTkGK03oxyY/s400/shocked_meme.png

Hope it's true, he's a really good lad and would have been one of the top three players in the championship this season barring his injury

:thup:

I didn't know he was injured. I really liked Leon Best and was sorry to see him go, good pro who never gave less than 100% and was a lot better than some gave him credit for.