Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Squad numbers confirmed on co.uk.

Squad Numbers Confirmed for 2010/11

Newcastle United have today confirmed the following squad numbers for the 2010/11 Barclays Premier League season

1  Steve HARPER

2  Fabricio COLOCCINI

3  Jose ENRIQUE

4  Kevin NOLAN

5  -

6  Mike WILLIAMSON

7  Joey BARTON

8  Danny GUTHRIE

9  Andy CARROLL

10  Wayne ROUTLEDGE

11  Peter LOVENKRANDS

12  Danny SIMPSON

14  James PERCH

15  Dan GOSLING

16  Ryan TAYLOR

17  Alan SMITH

18  Jonas GUTIERREZ

19  XISCO

20  Leon BEST

21  Fraser FORSTER

22 -

23  Shola AMEOBI

24  -

25  Kazenga LUALUA

26  Tim KRUL

27  Steven TAYLOR

28  Tamas KADAR

29  Haris VUCKIC

30  Nile RANGER

31  Shane FERGUSON

32  Ryan DONALDSON

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20100724/squad-numbers-confirmed-for-201011_2240137_2099963

probably a daft question on my part, but, is 0 allowed as a player's shirt number? 

Squad numbers confirmed on co.uk.

Squad Numbers Confirmed for 2010/11

Newcastle United have today confirmed the following squad numbers for the 2010/11 Barclays Premier League season

1  Steve HARPER

2  Fabricio COLOCCINI

3  Jose ENRIQUE

4  Kevin NOLAN

5  -

6  Mike WILLIAMSON

7  Joey BARTON

8  Danny GUTHRIE

9  Andy CARROLL

10  Wayne ROUTLEDGE

11  Peter LOVENKRANDS

12  Danny SIMPSON

14  James PERCH

15  Dan GOSLING

16  Ryan TAYLOR

17  Alan SMITH

18  Jonas GUTIERREZ

19  XISCO

20  Leon BEST

21  Fraser FORSTER

22 -

23  Shola AMEOBI

24  -

25  Kazenga LUALUA

26  Tim KRUL

27  Steven TAYLOR

28  Tamas KADAR

29  Haris VUCKIC

30  Nile RANGER

31  Shane FERGUSON

32  Ryan DONALDSON

http://www.nufc.co.uk/articles/20100724/squad-numbers-confirmed-for-201011_2240137_2099963

probably a daft question on my part, but, is 0 allowed as a player's shirt number?  

Dunno, only time I've seen it is Glenn Helder on Fifa97.

Guest BooBoo

A great piece from Zonal Marking about the role of the modern central midfielder that's worth a read, some very well illustrated points to look at, just try not to think of our CMs while reading.

I admire the detail what blogs like that go into, but on the rother hand it seems rather to detract from the fun of watching football. I'm surprised the kid who writes it hasnt got a job with Sam Allardyce's backroom staff.

Just watching the buildup to the man city/inter game in Baltimore on ESPN.

Just brought it home to me yet again how much I despise city and their massive stroke of fortune in the last couple of years and who now seem to be gathering a big following during their tour of the US. I still maintain that the Arabs should have bought us instead of those cunts and the thought of it still leaves me sick to my stomach. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

Just watching the buildup to the man city/inter game in Baltimore on ESPN.

Just brought it home to me yet again how much I despise city and their massive stroke of fortune in the last couple of years and who now seem to be gathering a big following during their tour of the US. I still maintain that the Arabs should have bought us instead of those c***s and the thought of it still leaves me sick to my stomach. :lol:

So really, you don't hate them, you're just jealous, aye?

Was just watching an interview with Hughton, and really, it's so nice to have a good guy as our manager. During the JFK reign I was so disenchanted with the club, I hated him so much, and worse he was a flat out cunt. Just lets me cherish having a likable manager that much more.

Was just watching an interview with Hughton, and really, it's so nice to have a good guy as our manager. During the JFK reign I was so disenchanted with the club, I hated him so much, and worse he was a flat out c***. Just lets me cherish having a likable manager that much more.

Hughton really does seem like a canny bloke. Makes me more accepting of his faults as a manager.

Was just watching an interview with Hughton, and really, it's so nice to have a good guy as our manager. During the JFK reign I was so disenchanted with the club, I hated him so much, and worse he was a flat out c***. Just lets me cherish having a likable manager that much more.

Hughton really does seem like a canny bloke. Makes me more accepting of his faults as a manager.

Glenn Roeder seemed a nice man as well, but he was turned on as soon as things began to go badly.

Man Utd Midfielder Saved From Burning Car

Manchester United midfielder Anderson has been pulled unconscious from the wreckage of a burning car moments before it exploded, according to reports.

The 22-year-old is said to have spent several hours in hospital after the crash on a rural road in in the Geres area of Braga, Portugal.

Witnesses said the Premier League star owed his life to being pulled "lifeless" from the vehicle shortly before it went up in flames.

The Guardian, quoting local reports, said Anderson had spent the night at the Sardinha Biba nightclub before leaving in a £125,000 Audi R8.

The crash is believed to have happened at 7am when the car came off the road and hit the wall of a farm before flying into a field.

The car had just two seats but Anderson had two companions - a friend, named Victor, and a young Brazilian woman.

It was unclear who had been behind the wheel.

Glenn Roeder seemed a nice man as well, but he was turned on as soon as things began to go badly.

Roeder was never a nice guy.... don't know where people get this from.

Guest neesy111

Do the sponsers take turns with the football league or something? It's gone from Coca Cola to npower this season.

coca cola have had it for 4 years, now npower now.  Sponsorship will always change while business change the way they advertise and market