Not Worthy Of A Thread

Thespence

Tony Gallagher ‏@gallaghereditor 46m

Worse, they have engaged lawyers to demand a public apology 'forthwith' and withdrawal of Luke's article.  I can help them here: no.

Chris Gill ‏@Chrisgill95 41m

@gallaghereditor Typical thick response from Newcastle. Once I stopped laughing at their request I would tell them to do one. Big time.

Retweeted by Tony Gallagher

What a child :lol:

It's the angling of the story more than anything. Blaming the French as a group, because they have personal agendas/are French. If they've been told anything by anyone, it's definitely a guy with an agenda. No fans would react if they speculated in general unrest in the group because of how things are going. It really was glaringly obvious against Liverpool.

Guest firetotheworks

That Jan Molby thing makes me laugh like a fucking tit every single time. It's absolutely hilarious. :lol:

Fernandes has said QPR are now in a position to 'trade' as previously they've only been able to buy, by trading I'm assuming he means sell.

Pretty much. 'f***, how do I get shot of all of this dross'

Bosingwa on 60k a week, 2 years left and looks happy enough to do a Bogarde. Good luck trying to get rid of the likes of him, Tony. :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queens_Park_Rangers_F.C.#Current_players

Look at the size of that squad.

Fernandes has said QPR are now in a position to 'trade' as previously they've only been able to buy, by trading I'm assuming he means sell.

Pretty much. 'f***, how do I get shot of all of this dross'

Bosingwa on 60k a week, 2 years left and looks happy enough to do a Bogarde. Good luck trying to get rid of the likes of him, Tony. :lol:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Queens_Park_Rangers_F.C.#Current_players

Look at the size of that squad.

What's their injury record been like this season? I like the idea of snapping up their strength and conditioning coach.

NSCF @ SJP tonight

The 2013 Northumberland Senior Cup Final between Ashington and Whitley Bay will be played at St. James' Park tonight (Wednesday) with a 7pm kickoff.

Specators can gain admission by paying at the East Stand turnstiles, £6 adults, £3 concessions. Failure to achieve a result in 90 minutes would lead to a 30 minute period of additional time and then a penalty shootout.

With five ex-Magpies in their current squad (Liam Atkin, Jonny Godsmark, Matthew Grieve, James Taylor and Marc Walton) Ashington will wear their home kit of black and white stripes and Bay will revert to yellow. 

PS: for anyone unable to attend, live match commentary is available from Radio Northumberland online at www.radionorthumberland.com

www.nufc.com

Commentary with yours truly if you've got nowt better on  :aww:

NSCF @ SJP tonight

The 2013 Northumberland Senior Cup Final between Ashington and Whitley Bay will be played at St. James' Park tonight (Wednesday) with a 7pm kickoff.

Specators can gain admission by paying at the East Stand turnstiles, £6 adults, £3 concessions. Failure to achieve a result in 90 minutes would lead to a 30 minute period of additional time and then a penalty shootout.

With five ex-Magpies in their current squad (Liam Atkin, Jonny Godsmark, Matthew Grieve, James Taylor and Marc Walton) Ashington will wear their home kit of black and white stripes and Bay will revert to yellow. 

PS: for anyone unable to attend, live match commentary is available from Radio Northumberland online at www.radionorthumberland.com

www.nufc.com

Commentary with yours truly if you've got nowt better on  :aww:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F_-9QFvhQWo

If you commentate like this I will