Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)

Alby

Newcastle United Supporters Trust (NUST)   

186 members have voted

1. 1. Have you / do you intend to pledge to the 1892 Pledge scheme orchestrated by the NUST?

• Yes
    • No

I don’t think that’s obvious at all.

Of course they want people to join, but everything they tell the club affects all fans. So I would argue that they could at least consider asking other people. 

Like I said, might also show the trust in a good light. 

4 minutes ago, AyeDubbleYoo said:

I don’t think that’s obvious at all.

Of course they want people to join, but everything they tell the club affects all fans. So I would argue that they could at least consider asking other people. 

Like I said, might also show the trust in a good light. 

You have a more optimistic opinion than me of the outcome of the Trust taking a ‘holistic’ approach to things then ?

32 minutes ago, SteV said:

Not wanting to speak for @Greg but if someone doesn’t think the trust is worth joining, not sure why they would want to take part in a trust survey?

This is a short pulse survey to assist in ongoing engagement with the club but we’ll still run the much more detailed annual survey at the end of the season. We have ran member and non member surveys before on topical issues - so I wouldn’t rule out doing it again. 

Just now, Greg said:

This is a short pulse survey to assist in ongoing engagement with the club but we’ll still run the much more detailed annual survey at the end of the season. We have ran member and non member surveys before on topical issues - so I wouldn’t rule out doing it again. 

Fair enough.

Do you think the non-member survey’s subsequently had any material impact on increasing member numbers?

1 minute ago, SteV said:

Fair enough.

Do you think the non-member survey’s subsequently had any material impact on increasing member numbers?

No idea - would have to go back and have a look. Membership numbers remain very healthy - one of the biggest in the UK for a supporters Trust.

6 minutes ago, Stifler said:

I’m sure I was a meme we, but I’ve not received any emails for quite a while.

I’d very much like to do the survey.

Drop me a line and we can look into this.

On 13/03/2023 at 14:02, Stifler said:

Not surprising comments considering he’s on with your mate Wraith.

The guy is a weapon man. He’s pictured on TV all the time because between him and Keith the beef they are the ones taking their tops off in the freezing rain.

He tries to profit on NUFC fans himself, heck he’s the one trying to sell riverboats for the Brentford match.

He’s another one in the line of TF friends.

absolute horseshit

Until they have a logo which is grammatically correct I don't think they'll gain much credibility amongst the fanbase and beyond.

Also I'd need to see who is behind this before I could say whether I could get behind this or not.

17 minutes ago, Wallsendmag said:

Until they have a logo which is grammatically correct I don't think they'll gain much credibility amongst the fanbase and beyond.

Also I'd need to see who is behind this before I could say whether I could get behind this or not.

Daz Curry 

28 minutes ago, Jack27 said:

"supporter's" has annoyed me slightly I won't lie

Doesn't seem to be taking long for the dumpster fire to start. Sure am glad this new group will be about the club and not personalities.

You have to wonder why anyone puts themselves through the hassle of being on any form of fans group (and I’m not saying this as a criticism or defence of anyone).

Inevitably seems like you get endless amounts of stick (whether deserved or not). 

Personally you couldn’t pay me to get involved.

5 minutes ago, SteV said:

You have to wonder why anyone puts themselves through the hassle of being on any form of fans group (and I’m not saying this as a criticism or defence of anyone).

Inevitably seems like you get endless amounts of stick (whether deserved or not). 

Personally you couldn’t pay me to get involved.

Attention 

23 hours ago, geordie_b said:

Just realised hes the "I'm from Wallsend, he's from Wallsend" guy :2funny:

Was out with a mackem pal last night and he's well known to their lot as a comedy Newcastle fan.

So the equivalent of the Mad Mistake or the lad who had a shit in his seat being in charge of the Sunderland supporters club.