George Caulkin

Tooj

I'm dead set on this being my last season and my family are the same.

Had my season ticket for 22 seasons, fairly fed up like probs be the same unless some miracle happens. Got a bairn on the way (In next day or so) and in all honesty don't enjoy the match whatsoever these days, it literally is just something to do on a Saturday. I used to get excited as fuck at thought of match and couldn't wait for kick off, that seems so long away. Part of it may be getting older but a big part is the way this club have gone on over the years, it's just sad to watch

Had my season ticket for 22 seasons, fairly fed up like probs be the same unless some miracle happens. Got a bairn on the way (In next day or so) and in all honesty don't enjoy the match whatsoever these days, it literally is just something to do on a Saturday. I used to get excited as fuck at thought of match and couldn't wait for kick off, that seems so long away. Part of it may be getting older but a big part is the way this club have gone on over the years, it's just sad to watch

Congrats.

I don't get excited by the match anymore but then I'm not a kid. I still enjoy match days, there's something about the buzz around the town that I absolutely love, but like anything it's markedly less fun when we're losing. If we were having this conversation 12 months ago when everything was sweetness and light I'd probably say different.

Had my season ticket for 22 seasons, fairly fed up like probs be the same unless some miracle happens. Got a bairn on the way (In next day or so) and in all honesty don't enjoy the match whatsoever these days, it literally is just something to do on a Saturday. I used to get excited as f*** at thought of match and couldn't wait for kick off, that seems so long away. Part of it may be getting older but a big part is the way this club have gone on over the years, it's just sad to watch

Congrats.

Cheers, few days overdue like, wish would hurry up :). Just makes me consider whether will bother next year as work a lot and match will just interrupt weekends. Would be hard to give up as been going so long but whats the point if you don't enjoy it.

Congrats, nufc4eva.

I still absolutely love going to the game and can't wait for it when I've got myself a ticket. I just can't bring myself to fund the shit that is going on. Bloke I work with keeps going on and on about how I'm 'giving up' and am a 'glory-hunter', reiterates how much he spends on the club, miles he travels, etc etc etc. "Even if we were in the Unibond I'd still support the lads". Have a look at the bigger picture will you man, please.

Congrats, nufc4eva.

I still absolutely love going to the game and can't wait for it when I've got myself a ticket. I just can't bring myself to fund the s*** that is going on. Bloke I work with keeps going on and on about how I'm 'giving up' and am a 'glory-hunter', reiterates how much he spends on the club, miles he travels, etc etc etc. "Even if we were in the Unibond I'd still support the lads". Have a look at the bigger picture will you man, please.

Thanks life about to go mental :), Thing is if it was anything else and you were forking out 600 quid, you would want value from it. Just don't get that from us, I don't expect to see us go and win the league tbh, I just want us to look like we are progressing and not be a total let down all the time. Some good football would be good to see even if the best we did was 8th

Guest Jungle Barry

I think your outlook on things change as you get older, even more so when you have kids. Personally speaking going to the match isn't anywhere near as exciting as it used to be, but I know I'd be absolutely gutted come the first home game of the season if I wasn't going.

It's a chore going at the moment like.

I wouldn't go that far but I'm definitely leaning more and more to apathy. This won't change if we get Gomis and Remy either. Not that we were owt like Bilbao but we're about as soulless as they come for a football club these days IMO.

We're soulless as fuck and the experience of going would be a lot more bearable if we attempted to try and play some decent stuff, especially when everything is so rotten at the club you can't even forget that due to how negative and out of his depth Pardew is.

Hardly surprising. We're just going to go from one crisis to another for as long as Ashley is here. He hasn't a clue what he is doing and likes to give jobs to his mates. We'll go down this season if Kinnear takes over early on, I'm absolutely convinced. Relegation was already a worry under Pardew before this shit started.

We're soulless as fuck and the experience of going would be a lot more bearable if we attempted to try and play some decent stuff, especially when everything is so rotten at the club you can't even forget that due to how negative and out of his depth Pardew is.

:thup:

Guest bimpy474

Caulkin on Talksport, i've posted the link in the Gomis thread.

Is there a page reference?

It's a nice shiny NO page :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Caulkin on Talksport, i've posted the link in the Gomis thread.

Did he call him Sir Alan?

No but he does seem a bit of an Alan fan.