Newcastle United 2-1 Doncaster Rovers - 24/10/09 - post match reaction from p20

PM

Guest neesy111

I really dont give a flying fuck tbh

I think going up will be the worst thing we could do as Ashley will once again overprice us. The best we can hope for from my point of view is complete Apathy from the fans leading Ashley to have to sell for pittence when we are scrapping for our lives at the bottom of the champ

I fucking hate Ashley

I agree, getting ashley out need's to be our priority now

I really dont give a flying f*** tbh

I think going up will be the worst thing we could do as Ashley will once again overprice us. The best we can hope for from my point of view is complete Apathy from the fans leading Ashley to have to sell for pittence when we are scrapping for our lives at the bottom of the champ

I f***ing hate Ashley

Bollocks man.

I want the club and the team to do well, it doesn't always have to revolve around Ashley. I remember some saying they would welcome relegation last season because it would push Ashley into selling cheap, and wow that worked didn't it.

Guest prestonj1989

Aye. Apparently wasn't him but he was with whoever it was and got lifted. Has knocked him a bit.

And it's Carroll that's always late for training.

Ranger got nicked for having something to do with some shoplifting. Could be one reason for him not playing, or could easily be just because Hughton is a retard.

Serious?

Nope, it's not.

?

Hughton has to kick them up the backside at HT and if he fails to do that and get a response, then why the hell is he going to be full time manager?

I'd take Harewood off at HT and also consider replacing Jonas. Both are playing like they couldn't give a f**k.

Aye. Apparently wasn't him but he was with whoever it was and got lifted. Has knocked him a bit.

And it's Carroll that's always late for training.

Ranger got nicked for having something to do with some shoplifting. Could be one reason for him not playing, or could easily be just because Hughton is a retard.

Serious?

Nope, it's not.

?

He's making shit up, don't worry.

Just have to hope we keep creating chances and get a lucky undeserved win.

I'm going to sack it off, dig out the Gamecube, and play Super Mario Sunshine instead. Approximately a million times more fun than listening to this match.

In true Newcastle fan style, let's just abandon the team and pointlessly channel our efforts into getting the owner out. I'm sure that'll work :thup:

Is the support for the team really effective? Ask yourself that seriously.

Is the protest against Ashley really effective? Support may not have a positive effect, but it's a hell of alot better than protesting, which brings more ill-feeling.

In true Newcastle fan style, let's just abandon the team and pointlessly channel our efforts into getting the owner out. I'm sure that'll work :thup:

Is the protest against Ashley really effective? Support may not have a positive effect, but it's a hell of alot better than protesting, which brings more ill-feeling.

Why not just locate a mentally unstable person and convince said person that Ashley needs to die, then buy said person a gun and a ticket to wherever Ashley may be located?

Just have to hope we keep creating chances and get a lucky undeserved win.

I'm going to sack it off, dig out the Gamecube, and play Super Mario Sunshine instead. Approximately a million times more fun than listening to this match.

:lol: the one where you have to get the mini pecker birds off the big mirrors then jump around on the big flying stone bird is cool.

Why not just locate a mentally unstable person and convince said person that Ashley needs to die, then buy said person a gun and a ticket to wherever Ashley may be located?

Now we're talking :thup:

I really dont give a flying f*** tbh

I f***ing hate Ashley

Bollocks man.

I want the club and the team to do well, it doesn't always have to revolve around Ashley. I remember some saying they would welcome relegation last season because it would push Ashley into selling cheap, and wow that worked didn't it.

When are you going to take your head out of your arse and realise that everything does revolve around Ashley. Until he goes we can't look forward or even appoint a half decent manager. If losing games is the price we have to pay then so be it

Why do you insist that not turning up is a protest?

No banners, no chants but it will do the most damage to Ashley without a doubt.

Bollocks man.

I want the club and the team to do well, it doesn't always have to revolve around Ashley.

WHAT ?????

FGS man - we were doing abysmally before, and the downturn from doing abysmally to terminally atrociously is almost ENTIRELY down to Ashleys decisions.

He's King Midas in reverse FFS.

You can keep supporting the team, but what do you do when some of the players give nothing back as they have done over the last 4/5 games? There's still players at this club who don't want to be here (and don't care) and yet they are still making the side.