Sheff Utd v Newcastle, 02/11/09 - Pre Match Thread

Decky

If we dont win I cant wait to hear Hughton's post match interview. It will probably be more bollocks like "we came here to play well".

I hope Nolan is up front too, the Sheffield defence is awful, we should be going all guns blazing.

There front 2 are a handful, well physically they are not technically and alot will depend how Colo & young Kadar cope with the physical side.  I have a bad feeling that one of them will get sent off.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

We should rape them into the floor even with Butt tbh, what a horrible team.

They are already on the floor, we will merely be sodomizing their already dead body.

I'd have preferred to see Ranger instead of Butt, with Nolan in the midfield. Hughton obviously wants to keep things tight to start off with.

Guthrie has been very disappointing this season. I'm not surprised he's been left out.

Guest SupermacTheLegend

Why is Shay even there, and Phil Brown!?

I know Brown is a Local Lad from Shields so i'm not surprised if he suports us, but Shay?!

Guest toonlass

I know Brown is a Local Lad from Shields so i'm not surprised if he suports us, but Shay?!

He's a self-confessed mackem bastard.

Guest SupermacTheLegend

He's a self-confessed mackem b******.

Who was joking though.......  :kasper:

I'd have preferred to see Ranger instead of Butt, with Nolan in the midfield. Hughton obviously wants to keep things tight to start off with.

Guthrie has been very disappointing this season. I'm not surprised he's been left out.

So how does playing two defensive midfielders next to each other improve matters?

Guest SupermacTheLegend

Someone who died who played for both clubs in the 60's,

It's always good that old players get recognized.