If you saw Ashley on Grainger Street...

Keefaz

Ordinarily, I wouldn't resort to violence, but I don't think he'd fancy sticking around while I harangued him about his mishandling of... well, everything... for twenty minutes. So, a quick whack to the chops would have to suffice.

I know a lot of people, especially on here like to come across as well rounded human beings who are above the concepts of violence towards someone like Ashley. But if I'm being honest I really don't know what I would do as with football emotion usually overcomes most things, especially for us fans. More than likely I'd probably hurl a load of abuse at him and see what I got back. But I really couldn't say as I am that angry with him. Some would say shaking with rage as a matter of fact.

He hasn't got the stones to appear at a press conference never mind walk downa  busy street in newcastle.

But if he did, not sure what I would do.

Drag him down the dungeon and wait for Zed?

Zeds dead baby, zeds dead.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

No I wouldn't slap him. I'd burn his entire family with fire before beating him to death with my season ticket. I'd be literally shaking with rage if I saw him.

http://blogs.smh.com.au/lifestyle/asksam/AngryManPT.jpg

I know a lot of people, especially on here like to come across as well rounded human beings who are above the concepts of violence towards someone like Ashley. But if I'm being honest I really don't know what I would do as with football emotion usually overcomes most things, especially for us fans. More than likely I'd probably hurl a load of abuse at him and see what I got back. But I really couldn't say as I am that angry with him. Some would say shaking with rage as a matter of fact.

Not sure I'd actually do anything if it came to it, but I've never hated someone I don't know as much. And I'm a chilled cat.

I'd have a pop under the right circumstances, I wouldn't go to prison for him or risk a conviction.

Just shout at the top of your voice its ashley when loads of charvers walk past.

True, but i'd rather have the satisfaction of doing it myself.

I'd give him a ton of verbal abuse. I always think to myself that I would deck him but I'm not sure what I'd do....all I know is that I'd be fucking raging at him. If he said something cheeky back then I probably would smack him.

But overall, as Tooj said, I am so angry with him that I don't know what I'd do.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

I'd have a pop under the right circumstances, I wouldn't go to prison for him or risk a conviction.

Just shout at the top of your voice its ashley when loads of charvers walk past.

True, but i'd rather have the satisfaction of doing it myself.

The one thing I've learnt from years of being really hard is that you will never be satisfied by smashing some cunt's face off. If anything I pity them as they writhe around in agony on the floor, struggling for breath after I crush their windpipe with my powerful thighs. Although I trust you probably know this already, you sound quite hard, not as hard as me but still who is. Maybe Steven Seagull is in with a shout.