Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Good God.

I understand the reasons for new stadiums to have these names, but for older ones ? No excuses.

I was laughing at Newcastle earlier in the week for this and now....

Its f**king outrageous, and the question needs to be asked - are we skint ?

'Farm Foods Stamford Bridge Stadium' here we come.

http://www.theshedend.com/index.php?showtopic=13267

Wonder how many fans at other clubs who chuckled while we/some us were outraged will be getting a shock in the not so distance future.

just thinking out loud, the B&W's don't actually benefit from the stadium name change in cash terms as Ashley ain't actually going to pay any funding that other companies would of done, is he using it as an indirect method of pulling more money out of the club or would he be gracious enough to use it as a method of reducing the debt the club owes him in lieu if you get my drift.

chelsea say stamford bridge will remain in the name.... haha hope they get an '@' as well.

Everyone is gonna want one, it's the future!  ;D

haha the mackems will be having 2 @'s in their name soon to be superior... bet they feel like the small club again now us and chelsea are going for rebranding with @'s

After Ashley Only one name comes to mind responsible for this downfall 'Keegan'

(Gonna go fishing) Gonna have some fun

(Gonna go fishing) 'Cause it's number one

(Gonna go fishing) Gonna sit on my butt

(Gonna catch a fish) And scrape out its guts

Ahhh, fishing!

Are there any rules or regulations into changing a teams name?  Not that i'm trying to give him ideas....

for this i refer you to the case of mk dons

Thought that,  but then I had a feeling they might have been classed as a new club technically.  I dunno.  Here's looking forward to being known as Sportsdirect.com United soon then :thup:

Are there any rules or regulations into changing a teams name?  Not that i'm trying to give him ideas....

Its when Ashley decides that red is new black that worries me.

Red and white stripes with a blue trim, Sports Direct colours. Hes working towards it :lol:

for this i refer you to the case of mk dons

Thought that,  but then I had a feeling they might have been classed as a new club technically.  I dunno.  Here's looking forward to being known as Sportsdirect.com United soon then :thup:

looked the case up and after some controversy as to where the honours and memorabilia for wimbeldon fc would end up an agreement was reached that that all of the honours would go back to the London Borough of Merton. Technically then mk dons are new club as their history only goes back to 2004 and they claim no ownership of the previous history of wimbeldon fc

Guest afternoonfix

After Ashley Only one name comes to mind responsible for this downfall 'Keegan'

(Gonna go fishing) Gonna have some fun

(Gonna go fishing) 'Cause it's number one

(Gonna go fishing) Gonna sit on my butt

(Gonna catch a fish) And scrape out its guts

Ahhh, fishing!

nice one.......

anyhow the new name will never start,nevermind last...fuck it --its forever going to be St.James Park.