Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

There should be free Wi-fi in the stadium tbh.

Can't see why they'd want to give up what I assume is a revenue stream at present.

What revenue stream ???

There's corporate wifi in the ground, has been for a few years now. Maybe they flog access to the boxes?

Never picked it up/knew about it, must be for corporate and media.

Internet at half time's always sluggish but for the last two or three games, I can't get on or even send/receive a text throughout the whole game. Like Jon, it also seems to affect my phone for a while afterwards too.

Internet at half time's always sluggish but for the last two or three games, I can't get on or even send/receive a text throughout the whole game. Like Jon, it also seems to affect my phone for a while afterwards too.

I have the same, my iPhone is totally unusable for the majority of the match and on the way home. Annoys the gf, who wants to know the Rochdale score!

I have the same, my iPhone is totally unusable for the majority of the match and on the way home. Annoys the gf, who wants to know the Rochdale score!

Strange things happening at SJP: Blackberry breaks in stadium, no emails, texts, calls or twitter for 2nd match running. Not the only one

Seems odd if journalists are complaining of the same thing.

I very much doubt they are intentially block signal. The stadium shape itself is obviously bad for radio waves to penetrate. And during matchs obviously so many people in such a small area is going to cause massive communication congestion. I've always known texting to be fairly slow at games but its a problem thats going to get worse and worse with more people owning blackberries, iphones etc.

Jamming our honest Geordie mobile phones by means of evil Sports Direct logos? Does Ashley's wickedness know no bounds? I recommend that all supporters henceforth wear tinfoil hats (available with a handsome NUST badge) to thwart the dastardly mind control signals that I hear are now being beamed from the Milburn Stand every matchday.

Jamming our honest Geordie mobile phones by means of evil Sports Direct logos? Does Ashley's wickedness know no bounds? I recommend that all supporters henceforth wear tinfoil hats (available with a handsome NUST badge) to thwart the dastardly mind control signals that I hear are now being beamed from the Milburn Stand every matchday.

Apparently we're lining up a friendly against North Korea next year.

Apparently we're lining up a friendly against North Korea next year.

It's part of an agreement where they're teaching Ashley & Llambias how to improve their communication skills.

I know loads of people have problems at the match with signals etc, but I never do. Yay for shitty old phones and T-Mobile. :snod:

I have a shitty old phone and T Mobile and I have no problems in the ground with calls or texts either!