Sports Direct

Guest neesy111
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Tbh I'm annoyed as usual but at the end of the day more http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j145/Jvchequer/okayz.jpg than ever.

He's an antagonistic, classless, tacky little cunt who'll never change and the blows will keep coming as long as he's in charge of the club.

Well I got the info from here:

News from NUFC.COM......

Neither of the two stories we are detailing below have been confirmed but we thought we'd put them in the public domain for you anyway. We aren't saying they are 100% on the money.

1. We have heard the club is removing the NEWCASTLE UNITED signage from the roof of the East Stand and it is being replaced by the SPORTS DIRECT logo. We have been told the club has asked for prices for the work locally.

2. We have heard United will have a reduced allocation at the derby match down at the SOS on the 20/Aug/11. The cut could be anything up to 500 but our attempts at confirming the story have so far proven fruitless. We don't know why tickets for the derby have yet to go on sale when the sale of home tickets for the game has been underway for around two weeks. The reason for the potential reduction is rumoured to be about issues Sunderland have with their stewarding arrangements.

Let's hope not.....on both (facts)

But I can't find it on .com ???

It's actually off True Faith: http://www.true-faith.co.uk/tf/features.nsf/0/D9AF488D3A40A377802578DA002553A6?OpenDocument

Not sure why so many are surprised at this. He simply doesn't give a f***.

He'll never sell the naming rights to the stadium...

He'll never sack Hughton, he got us back up...

He'll never paint the Gallowgate roof...

He'll never sell Carroll...

He must spend the Carroll money...

He'll do what the f*** he likes and there's nothing we can do to stop it.

I'm still quite surprised we don't have the SD logo on our kit. Or do the League have a rule against 2 shirt sponsors?

I am sure that I have read recently that there are moves afoot to introduce additional sponsors on the strips so it is probably only a matter of time.

Guest johnson293

Not defending this at all (if true), but there is already a 'Sports Direct' sign on the front of the Gallowgate stand, facing the pitch - maybe the idea (albeit a shite one) is to swap them over so that 'Newcastle United goes on the Gallowgate end, but gives his 'SD' sign more exposure - as its the East Stand the camera's tend to catch as they pan the teams lining up, etc.

However, if he does intend to simply replace the Newcastle signage with an additional 'SD' sign, then it's a disgraceful decision.

How long has the Newcastle United been there btw? Used to sit in the East Stand so couldn't see it.

Mid 90's? Or am I making that up completely?

no, thats right, once the leazes and gallowgate were finished mid 90's

Guest johnson293

How long has the Newcastle United been there btw? Used to sit in the East Stand so couldn't see it.

Mid 90's? Or am I making that up completely?

no, thats right, once the leazes and gallowgate were finished mid 90's

I concur....

http://www.englishheritageprints.com/image/st_james_park_newcastle_afl03_aerofilms_665995_1106086.jpg

Guest neesy111

Aye, SJH stand had the club badge on it.  Did the gallowgate get a broon ale badge on it after they sponsored it ?!?

It clearly states on that website that they are unconfirmed rumours. Until the club announce it or we see it done/work carried out then I refuse to believe it and hold out hope that it's not true.

We do the signs for the training ground & have had no enquiries as yet???

Maybe you did a shit job? :lol:

;D I'm busy doing a order to change some of the sponsor boxes at the ground so..  :razz:

I've asked the sales guys from our company & they have heard nowt, So I'm calling bullshit on this one!!

Maybe you did a shit job? :lol:

;D I'm busy doing a order to change some of the sponsor boxes at the ground so..  :razz:

I've asked the sales guys from our company & they have heard nowt, So I'm calling bullshit on this one!!

Cheers, based on this I choose to believe it isn't happening.

Maybe you did a s*** job? :lol:

Cheers, based on this I choose to believe it isn't happening.

Me too :lol:

I would honestly consider staying away from games until the fat cunt is gone if this happens. I absolutely love heading over to Newcastle, but the heart and soul is being ripped out of St James' Park piece by piece with this guy, its fucking shocking :undecided:

Not spending money on us won't make a bit of difference. If we stop going to games it's the club that suffers.

Either someone pays what we're worth and he sells which would happen whether we're going to games or not, or if we stop putting money in and he does, then what?

Guest neesy111

Not spending money on us won't make a bit of difference. If we stop going to games it's the club that suffers.

Either someone pays what we're worth and he sells which would happen whether we're going to games or not, or if we stop putting money in and he does, then what?

Then he'll lose more money.