Newcastle United 3 - 1 Peterborough United - 07/11/09 - post match from page 11

Nate

I dont see how it's that pathetic, is it incorrect to say that he's raped our club?

Nope not at all, but the expression "fat cockney rapist" while funny, is childish to say the least.

Get down off your high horse, man. It's not entirely PC and I feel a little uneasy having held it without knowing what it said but that's football. No one died.

Guest firetotheworks

I dont see how it's that pathetic, is it incorrect to say that he's raped our club?

Nope not at all, but the expression "fat cockney rapist" while funny, is childish to say the least.

Definitely, but Im all for it now. Banners wont help our cause anyway, we may as well be as hurtful as possible (within the truth)

Guest The_Scoreboard

thats what i took it as. pathetic that the one about St.Robson, St,Shearer, St.James park was taken down. tossers

Definitely, but Im all for it now. Banners wont help our cause anyway, we may as well be as hurtful as possible (within the truth)

But Ashley isn't a rapist, so it's not the truth.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/46688000/jpg/_46688279_008242403-1.jpg

Now that's better. :lol:

:lol: That's actually funny.

Guest The_Scoreboard

There was an advertisement board above the boxes in the Milburn stand which said ''Mr Barry Moat'', which I've never noticed before

been there ages.

Get down off your high horse, man. It's not entirely PC and I feel a little uneasy having held it without knowing what it said but that's football. No one died.

Wasn't the point of the protest set to make Ashley feel uncomfortable for the embarassment he's brought to our club? Surely by bringing such a childish banner they only subjected us to more potential embarassment from fellow supporters and the media. I'm glad the protest went well but the wording of the banner seemed a bit uneccessary.

Guest firetotheworks

But Ashley isn't a rapist, so it's not the truth.

http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/images/46688000/jpg/_46688279_008242403-1.jpg

Now that's better. :lol:

:lol: That's actually funny.

He is, he's raped our club. Rape doesn't have to be sexual........there's a sentence I didn't think I'd say today.  :lol:

Wasn't the point of the protest set to make Ashley feel uncomfortable for the embarassment he's brought to our club? Surely by bringing such a childish banner they only subjected us to more potential embarassment from fellow supporters and the media. I'm glad the protest went well but the wording of the banner seemed a bit uneccessary.

I'm past the point of caring what other fans or the media think of us really.