Should Chris Hughton wear a suit?

Keefaz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Cloughie used to wear an old squash shirt with a green sweatshirt and track-suit bottoms. It was all part of the mystique of 'I'm Brian Clough and I can do what I want'.

However, I don't think Chris could bring that off. Needs to win the league a couple of times maybe.

Never got why managers suit up in the first place. You're coaching a football team and you turn up in a double breasted number.  :idiot2: Seems to be the trend but imo it makes more sense to wear trackies and the gear with shit loads of club badges over it with the 'CH' on it doesn't it?

Never got why managers suit up in the first place. You're coaching a football team and you turn up in a double breasted number.  :idiot2: Seems to be the trend but imo it makes more sense to wear trackies and the gear with s*** loads of club badges over it with the 'CH' on it doesn't it?

Surely it's just as mad to wear tracksuit and sportswear when you're only watching?

Never got why managers suit up in the first place. You're coaching a football team and you turn up in a double breasted number.  :idiot2: Seems to be the trend but imo it makes more sense to wear trackies and the gear with s*** loads of club badges over it with the 'CH' on it doesn't it?

Surely it's just as mad to wear tracksuit and sportswear when you're only watching?

Depends is Rasp-Hughton would get his trackies from SD.com@SJParenastadiummingebowel.

Mmmm...fair enough. But in that case does it matter then? why and how is a suit more relevant? oh and Phil Brown wears a suit so the less like that tw@ the better.

Mmmm...fair enough. But in that case does it matter then? why and how is a suit more relevant? oh and Phil Brown wears a suit so the less like that tw@ the better.

Well it doesn't really matter, except the suit looks better. That's it really!

fair dos. I like it when the managers have club related stuff on. Ties or half the club shop included

Well it doesn't really matter, except the suit looks better. That's it really!

http://www.mirrorfootball.co.uk/match-centre/article167279.ece/ALTERNATES/gallery-large/Chris+Hughton.jpeg

Clean shirt, new shoes

and I don't know what I am gonna do.

Silk suit, black tie,

I don't need a reason why.

They come runnin' just as fast as they can

cause every girl is crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man.

yes.

the most stark contrast was when we played the mackems.  SBR was there, the football gentleman in his suit, and in the opposite was Mick McCarthy, clad in tracksuit, the football charver.

Still, it could be worse for CH.  As long as he doesn't go down the Owen Coyle route of wearing shorts and football socks too, looking like a middle aged man who is playing 5-a-side for Mouldy Looking Stain against Fat and Unfit FC at 9pm down his local sports centre.