Should Chris Hughton wear a suit?

Keefaz
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

While I'm joshing a bit, I think it does lend an insight in his character, along with his much quoted lines about groups of lads, etc. Right now, he's not a manager: he is still a coach and one of the boys. Obviously, a suit isn't going to fix anything, but there must come a point when he says, "Look, I'm boss."

Did Keegan wear a suit?

Only in court.

Aye but that was the 'People's suit' he was wearing.

Guest iliketoonarmy

No he looks fine to me now.

While I'm joshing a bit, I think it does lend an insight in his character, along with his much quoted lines about groups of lads, etc. Right now, he's not a manager: he is still a coach and one of the boys. Obviously, a suit isn't going to fix anything, but there must come a point when he says, "Look, I'm boss."

Did Keegan wear a suit?

Only in court.

Did Keegan wear a suit?

Only in court.

:laugh: :laugh:

I suppose he has to be himself. He still looks like a coach rather than a manager, but it would have looked odd if he'd instantly suited up the minute he became a caretaker, and if he was to change now it would feel a bit too late.

And..er.. what's a bamp?

Did Keegan wear a suit?

Only in court.

Aye but that was the 'People's suit' he was wearing.

Well the people certainly paid for it...

Personally think all managers should wear suits on matchdays, but it's not the most pressing matter. I was glad Shearer wore one, anyway - but that's part of it. I could picture him in a suit, whereas Hughton's so obviously a coachyman that it's only right that he wears trackies. Imagine the likes of Roeder in trackies on a matchday, for example.