N-O_____ buying a share in NUST's proposals?

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

just out of interest how much would people be prepared to go up to?  Would £50 be too much,  bear in mind though that all you need at the minute is 10% so for a stake of £50 you need a fiver now and the rest wouldn't be needed till the bid goes in, say that was March for example it would only need you to put a side a tenner every month and you'd virtually have your stake.

just out of interest how much would people be prepared to go up to?   Would £50 be too much,  bear in mind though that all you need at the minute is 10% so for a stake of £50 you need a fiver now and the rest wouldn't be needed till the bid goes in, say that was March for example it would only need you to put a side a tenner every month and you'd virtually have your stake.

its open to debate binnsy, I think we should establish numbers, i do expect a few hundred yes votes, then we can discuss amount, how many shares that would buy the forum etc?

question to Dave, Is it possible to have a seperate part of the forum for investors only, to vote on issues etc?

Guest toonlass

I would be prepared to put £50-£100 in for this. If people could put £50 in each then we could then buy several lots of shares for the forum and each share would belong to 30 of the posters, which means fewer people voting for decisions for each share when it comes to deciding how to vote on club matters.

just out of interest how much would people be prepared to go up to?   Would £50 be too much,  bear in mind though that all you need at the minute is 10% so for a stake of £50 you need a fiver now and the rest wouldn't be needed till the bid goes in, say that was March for example it would only need you to put a side a tenner every month and you'd virtually have your stake.

its open to debate binnsy, I think we should establish numbers, i do expect a few hundred yes votes, then we can discuss amount, how many shares that would buy the forum etc?

question to Dave, Is it possible to have a seperate part of the forum for investors only, to vote on issues etc?

Perfectly possible.

Perfectly possible.

God, dont you just love the sweet sweet smell of momentum.

Perfectly possible.

you say you want a revolution....

I would be prepared to put £50-£100 in for this. If people could put £50 in each then we could then buy several lots of shares for the forum and each share would belong to 30 of the posters, which means fewer people voting for decisions for each share when it comes to deciding how to vote on club matters.

seems like a good idea to me as it opens up the possibility of ownership for those who can't afford to buy on their own, but also means that, if you do buy, you still get a semblance of a say.

wonder if there should also be a possibility, not on here but something for the trust to think about, of signing up for staggered payments so that people could put a little in each month.

seems like a good idea to me as it opens up the possibility of ownership for those who can't afford to buy on their own, but also means that, if you do buy, you still get a semblance of a say.

wonder if there should also be a possibility, not on here but something for the trust to think about, of signing up for staggered payments so that people could put a little in each month.

this. tbh, i would consider both here and a full share myself. i think it would add some real purpose to the forum to actually be a stake holder in the club. Have votes on real issues that will go to the chairman, etc.

Perfectly possible.

you say you want a revolution....

I'd like a voice, if i can do it with fellow board members that would be good stuff, If i cant I'll go it alone.

I'd like a voice, if i can do it with fellow board members that would be good stuff, If i cant I'll go it alone.

Why not have two voices, your own and a joint one ;)

think thats the idea.

on this subject. I cant do 1500 now, as im buying property, but next year, probs could do. So the question is -can people buy into this further down the line?

Why not have two voices, your own and a joint one ;)

I'm sick to death of supposed businessmen running the club and f***ing up, at least give it a bash.  If it fails it fails but at least we tried.

Can you imagine the team running out infornt of 52k of fans!  A proper club.

We are the club, the club is us.

Guest toonbaz

i'd be interested in chipping in as i certainly couldnt afford a share of my own, think £50 quid is a reasonable amount to invest.

Presumably it wouldn't be allowed to be a part of this and make your own investment, as that would mean effectively having two votes?

, you would have 1 vote, and 150th of a vote.

We will just get Dave to put his name on the shares, and it will be him they cart off to jail for pinching votes.

Guest toonlass

Its definately a goer at £50 , as we now have 30 yes'

we can lower the price or go multiple shares as we pass each 30 mark.

I would say multiple shares might be a canny idea.