N-O_____ buying a share in NUST's proposals?

cp40
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Presumably it wouldn't be allowed to be a part of this and make your own investment, as that would mean effectively having two votes?

I dont imagine there'd be a problem, like someone else has said, the 2nd share would be a 10th, 20th or even 150th of a vote. You're unlikely to be able to take over the club from that.

Ofcourse if there was enough interest we could also do different ones. One with £50 each, one with £10 for example.

could be difficult organising the voting rights with that one.

I dont follow...seperate forum for each share obviously...

Ofcourse if there was enough interest we could also do different ones. One with £50 each, one with £10 for example.

i understand that, but it sounds complicated to administer.

I think it's pretty easy actually. Just a case of ticking the right boxes on the permissions jobbie.  :aww:

I think it's pretty easy actually. Just a case of ticking the right boxes on the permissions jobbie.  :aww:

ok i was thinking of the headache admin would have, forgot they had a numbers genius.

ok i was thinking of the headache admin would have, forgot they had a numbers genius.

:lol:

Nah, just call each board Share 1, Share 2 etc and give each member of each share permission to post and vote in it.

:lol:

Nah, just call each board Share 1, Share 2 etc and give each member of each share permission to post and vote in it.

Genius! :lol:

Guest deathwish

Count me in.

I think a good suggestion would be to offer a few options, i.e. those willing to contribute £10, £25, £50 etc.

I would also consider a full share but this would be on the provision of further information, i.e. liability for debt, a more accurate return on investment (2% per annum seems unlikely given the current losses incurred), voting options etc.  The NUST proposals seem light on content for a £1500 investment.

Count me in.

I think a good suggestion would be to offer a few options, i.e. those willing to contribute £10, £25, £50 etc.

I would also consider a full share but this would be on the provision of further information, i.e. liability for debt, a more accurate return on investment (2% per annum seems unlikely given the current losses incurred), voting options etc.  The NUST proposals seem light on content for a £1500 investment.

That's a good shout cos then you get 150 members in group 1 ( everyone paying £10), 30 members in group 2 ( everyone paying £50), etc.  You pay more, you get more of a say.

I'd definitely have an interest, but would probably only contribute a small amount due to perennial skintness.

Club enters administration as the final casting vote, (believed to belong to a forum of dedicated supporters), can't agree on which way to vote and they missed the requisite deadline. :lol:

lol, good decision,... closing dates on all polls.

Rather than using polls, I always think it's a more legitimate method to have posters simply state "Yes" or "No" (or whatever the expected responses may be) in a message. Obviously not great if the voting is intended to be anonymous though!

Guest toonlass

Rather than using polls, I always think it's a more legitimate method to have posters simply state "Yes" or "No" (or whatever the expected responses may be) in a message. Obviously not great if the voting is intended to be anonymous though!

Would it matter really if we agreed that one a "yes" or "no" is posted then it shouldn't be judged and no-one is allowed to persuade them to change their vote?