Lee Clark is the old Blackpool manager

Guest toonlass

I can't find it anywhere on the SkyBet website. I've already put a fiver in my account there, so I really want to use it!

Save it for the weekend.  2-0 Cisse first goalscorer.

Had a look at our odds against Wigan... it says 13/10. So much is that then? :dowie:

1.3/1

So if you put a quid on it'll return £1.30 and your £1. £10 will return £13 and then your tenner.

Either we're not the only ones backing Clark or some people on here have laid some serious cash down. There's no way he'd go from 20s to 3s based on the odd fiver or tenner. :lol:

Had a look at our odds against Wigan... it says 13/10. So much is that then? :dowie:

13/10  :lol:  where did you get such odds ? we're not Barcelona

Sky bet.

even Newcastle DNB is around 1.90 , i guess your 1.30 odds should be Newcastle + 0.5

EDIT : my mistake , your odds should be should be 2.30 in decimal which is legit, anyway you can get better odds out there now , lots bookie offering 2.50-2.60

Yeah, fair enough. Shearer is not even on the list anyway.

Fuck sake man Dinho, the Shearer tip was a piss take. :lol:

No money, then? :okay:

Ah sorry Dinho, thought the sleeping in a bookies bit would give it away. :embarrassed:

I'd stay away from both of them tbh, the odds for Clark are a bit risky nowI'd have thought, unless Bluestar really thinks it's nailed on.

/hope it is mind, stuck a fiver on at 20-1. :lol:

//never learn.

Just passing on what I was told like, no-one go crackers cos I don't want to be responsible for anyone ending up on the street :lol:

I can only assume someone's come in his shop and stuck a load of cash on it claiming ITK.

Didn't Robbie Savage mention something about Clark being ideal for the Wolves job on MOTD last night?

Yep

Guest dogbeak

Starting to think I should have put something on myself now ;)

howay man, you've got no chance of getting the wolves job