2010 World Cup - England in group C with USA/Algeria/Slovenia (full draw in OP)

Ketsbaia

Argentina

Nigeria

South Korea

Greece

Good group tbh. We can beat all of these teams and looking at the draw we really have a chance here if we can put our house in order.

btw...what the hell is it with us and Argentina? This will be the fourth time we're at the World Cup and we'll have had them in our group three times!!! Not to mention that we've met them twice in the Olympic final and again in the 2005 WYC final. Anyway, I'm not scared of them at all. Except for Messi....he scares me.

Also, somebody hates Ivory Coast and South Africa.

If Argentina click they would storm that group I think, when you look at the players at their disposal.  Under Maradona that probably won't happen though.  Nigeria and Argentina will definitely go through although who know who'll win it.

Don't underestimate Greece, they play like s***, but they do get results...

Greece and South Korea are both formidable opponents. No one will have an easy time of it in Group B.

Insane how jumpy some short Ethiopian picking balls out of a bowl can get me. I was convinced we we're getting Portugal :lol:

Any one got a scoreline prediction ?

I'm thinking 0-0  :sadnod:

From what i seen, in the confederation cup USA are very determined and good on the break, so im predicting a tough match for us and if either side does win, i doubt it will be by much.

btw..Americans....where the hell did Efan Ekoku come from? I was actually stunned for a second when I saw him.

Also, it didn't see like anybdoy was watching in Times Square.

That's the dude on ESPN? I never saw that guy before. :lol: I was wondering what happened to Shaka Hislop.

Mike, not down at Nevada Smiths?  They keep showing it on ESPN and it looks awesome down there right now.

Nah, didn't even think about it, sad to say.

But Landon Donovan is there!@#$@

btw..Americans....where the hell did Efan Ekoku come from? I was actually stunned for a second when I saw him.

He does a lot of commentary that I hear on FSC, but I guess he's also a pundit for ESPN now as well.  It's about as weird as seeing Kevin Keegan being a pundit on the ESPN set too.

Haha as soon as I saw the draw I knew Mike would be firing off mental in all directions!

A word of caution to the Englanders on here saying Mike's boys will take a raping, We never do that well against the USA do we? We've been done over by them a few times in the past.

That's the dude on ESPN? I never saw that guy before. :lol: I was wondering what happened to Shaka Hislop.

I think he works as a pundit in England sometimes. I don't know what basis he has to talk about the World Cup. He went with us in 1994 and never saw the pitch. :lol:

I think he works as a pundit in England sometimes. I don't know what basis he has to talk about the World Cup. He went with us in 1994 and never saw the pitch. :lol:

:lol: He still went, man! You gotta knock some of the shine off his memories? :lol: Damn, man.

Haha as soon as I saw the draw I knew Mike would be firing off mental in all directions!

A word of caution to the Englanders on here saying Mike's boys will take a raping, We never do that well against the USA do we? We've been done over by them a few times in the past.

fuck that shit, this makes for 6 months of epic banter with Mike