Who do you hate most

alpal78
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Go on...thought this might be interesting, not at this particular moment but comparing your hatred at its peak.

Souness for destroying a superb team in particular the sale of Robert & Bellamy

Mike Asheley for his treatment of Keegan and all that he has done

Freddy Shepherd for what he did to SBR and almost everything else

Gullit for his continuous ridicule of Shearer

How the f*** can anyone hate Shepherd more than Ashley? ???

Looney tunes if you ask me.

Wullie mate, I think you're looking at things from the current point of time...then of course it's Ashley hands down as most would have made peace with Gareme, Freddy and Gullit by now. The poll is asking you to compare your hatred of these individuals at different points of time (when your hatred was at its peak). If you still answer Ashley, then fair enough. I suspect most would.

All of them had a massive negative impact on the club, but I think that Ashley has had the biggest negative impact by quite some distance, and I don't think I'm just saying it because it's current.

The fact is, Ashley has made the wrong decision pretty much every single time when there is a decision to make, and it's resulted in us getting relegated.  You also only have to look at the apathy that has been instilled in a "football community" to see the impact he's had.

Gullit doesn't really come close. Although I did smash my ruud gullit head mug to pieces afterward. I chose MA as his ineptitude and conduct has brought this club grovelling to its knees. Although FFS is a near equal in terms of the money he squandered and threw at shit managers (Souness really, just to bring him to the fold) and his notable contribution the club's current decline.

All of them had a massive negative impact on the club, but I think that Ashley has had the biggest negative impact by quite some distance, and I don't think I'm just saying it because it's current.

The fact is, Ashley has made the wrong decision pretty much every single time when there is a decision to make, and it's resulted in us getting relegated.  You also only have to look at the apathy that has been instilled in a "football community" to see the impact he's had.

that apathy is over 40,000 turning up for home games.

as someone previously said all have had a massive negative impact on the club though it's maybe worth looking at the positions they took over in and allardyce deserves as much a mention as gullit.

it's hard to say....

imagine what SBR would have done with that £50m souness squandered (mostly)  :weep:

so in that case shepherd for sacking him.

but ashley's doing a fantastic job pissing people off, arsing keegan about, arsing shearer about. idly watching the team plummet. in the january transfer window he was like nero, playing the fiddle as all of rome burned down

Souness - falling out with anyone with a bit of flair and ability and replacing them with s****, costing us our position in the top echelons and leading to Roeder, Allardyce and eventually relegation

It's a combination of Souness & Shepherd the 9 months between Jan & Sep '05 that put us on the spiral we're in now in terms of finances.

as someone previously said all have had a massive negative impact on the club though it's maybe worth looking at the positions they took over in and allardyce deserves as much a mention as gullit.

Ok that may be a bit of a generalisation, but there is a fair amount of apathy. Don't get me wrong, when we are winning and scoring I get just as into it as I always do, but when things go wrong, I just tend to find myself going numb to the situation and not reacting, and I get the impression a lot of people are that way. Maybe it's just me being older or whatever but I used to be devastated when things went wrong for us, nowadays I just tend to switch off and let it all out when things go well.

Ok that may be a bit of a generalisation, but there is a fair amount of apathy. Don't get me wrong, when we are winning and scoring I get just as into it as I always do, but when things go wrong, I just tend to find myself going numb to the situation and not reacting, and I get the impression a lot of people are that way. Maybe it's just me being older or whatever but I used to be devastated when things went wrong for us, nowadays I just tend to switch off and let it all out when things go well.

that might be age and a few years of having little to play for as i've been like that for over a decade now.