Newcastle United 2 - 0 Watford - 05/12/09 - post match reaction from page 19

Dave

Guest firetotheworks

Don't think we deserve to be losing, really.

Most teams we play in this league dont either. Its only half time, but us playing bad and winning isn't unusual at all.

Don't think we deserve to be losing, really.

Based on? Not saying you're wrong mind.

What I've been hearing, sounds as though we've played reasonably well. You didn't create anything and we simply gifted you a goal. Seems even enough for the current scoreline not to be vindicated.

If we win, then we will be 10 points clear of the play off's no matter what happens in the other games, because Forest vs Leicester is a result, and no matter how the scores change, noone can go above Forest today.

The only other game we should be keeping an eye on is the WBA, unless some of you have a 2nd team in the league.

Guest Alan Shearer 9

Half time team talk (I'm writing down best I can from the radio): RIGHT YOU FUCKING CUNTS. WHAT'S MY NAME? WHAT'S MY NAME YOU UGLY CUNT?

Ryan Taylor: 'Chris Hugeton'

Chris Hughton: 'THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT YOU HOPELESS BASTARDS. CHRIS FUCKING HUGHTON. AND IF THERE'S ONE THING EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT CHRIS HUGHTON, IT'S THAT CHRIS HUGHTON DOESN'T LIKE HUGE PILES OF SHIT. AND THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE JUST PRODUCED, ON MY FUCKING PITCH, IN THAT FIRST HALF. SO YOU BETTER GO OUT AND PLAY SOME FUCKING FOOTBALL YOU ABSOLUTE BASTARDS.

Half time team talk (I'm writing down best I can from the radio): RIGHT YOU FUCKING CUNTS. WHAT'S MY NAME? WHAT'S MY NAME YOU UGLY CUNT?

Chris Hughton: 'THAT'S FUCKING RIGHT YOU HOPELESS BASTARDS. CHRIS FUCKING HUGHTON. AND IF THERE'S ONE THING EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT CHRIS HUGHTON, IT'S THAT CHRIS HUGHTON DOESN'T LIKE HUGE PILES OF SHIT. AND THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE JUST PRODUCED, ON MY FUCKING PITCH, IN THAT FIRST HALF. SO YOU BETTER GO OUT AND PLAY SOME FUCKING FOOTBALL YOU ABSOLUTE BASTARDS.

Calderwood: 'Aye, its company policy, I've got to let you go'

:lol:

Half time team talk (I'm writing down best I can from the radio): RIGHT YOU f***ing c***s. WHAT'S MY NAME? WHAT'S MY NAME YOU UGLY c***?

Chris Hughton: 'THAT'S f***ing RIGHT YOU HOPELESS BASTARDS. CHRIS f***ing HUGHTON. AND IF THERE'S ONE THING EVERYONE KNOWS ABOUT CHRIS HUGHTON, IT'S THAT CHRIS HUGHTON DOESN'T LIKE HUGE PILES OF s***. AND THAT'S WHAT YOU'VE JUST PRODUCED, ON MY f***ing PITCH, IN THAT FIRST HALF. SO YOU BETTER GO OUT AND PLAY SOME f***ing FOOTBALL YOU ABSOLUTE BASTARDS.

:mackems: :mackems:

Chris Hughton whispered: 'that's blooming right you hopeless sillies. chris blooming hughton. and if there's one thing everyone knows about chris hughton, it's that chris hughton doesn't like huge piles of poo-poo. and that's what you've just produced, on my blooming pitch, in that first half. so you better go out and play some blooming football you absolute sillies.'

Guest firetotheworks

Sounds like Guthrie should be in the middle, get Nolan off I reckon, can't handle these energetic guys in the middle.

Too early after his scoring spree to be taking him off imo. Until he's went at least 3 or 4 games without scoring or doing anything of note then he's undroppable.

On a totally different note: How cool wouldn't it be to have Nottingham Forest back in the PL?

Funny enough I was thinking the same thing.  I would like to see us, WBA and Forrest go up.

Us, Boro & Forest.