Aaron Spear, wtf?

Guest Mani

Guest geordienorway

Still remember the times when nobody who didn't play CM would know who Cristiano Ronaldo was.

Got him scouted and signed him for the team of the neighborhood I grew in (CF Badalona), spearheading my run towards a CL title.

I can forgive the fecker for signing for Real Madrid after that  :smitten:

Maxim Tsigalko was a legend too. Got him to score 100 goals per season more than once. That game was silly.

Tsigalko was awesome the first seasons, but then he faded. Sergey Nikiforenko and Mark Kerr were awesome though.

Still remember the times when nobody who didn't play CM would know who Cristiano Ronaldo was.

Got him scouted and signed him for the team of the neighborhood I grew in (CF Badalona), spearheading my run towards a CL title.

I can forgive the fecker for signing for Real Madrid after that  :smitten:

Maxim Tsigalko was a legend too. Got him to score 100 goals per season more than once. That game was silly.

Tsigalko was awesome the first seasons, but then he faded. Sergey Nikiforenko and Mark Kerr were awesome though.

Tó Madeira, too. Which had the best name for a wonderkid if you're Spanish (his name can be read as "All Wood" which is a way to say a player is shit)

Tempted to install the goddamn thing again, now.

Tonton Zola Mokouko > Cherno Samba.

TBH.

Did he play for Wimbledon?

There was a FM (probably CM back then) legend i really couldn't remember their name, same team as Reo-Coker.

Serge Makofo :shifty:

No-one can hold a candle to Tonton though.

:facepalm:

Don't know why you're doing that.

The "straight like a banana" thing always has been dumb.

Neither witty, funny, meaningful, or a bit shady.

Its a valid question.

Its from the kids Facebook page I gather mate.

He's just a typical lad of his age.

Its supposed to be right on and cool

Doesn't say much for kids of his age, you'd be right.

But quite typical.

Guest Stephen927

Isn't he Kev and Jamie's mate? What happened to Kev and Jamie?

I rang the local youth offenders institutes, no sign there..

TBH.

There was a FM (probably CM back then) legend i really couldn't remember their name, same team as Reo-Coker.

That's him!!!

Nice one cheers.

Was amazing, always bought him, Morgan and Re-coker for Newcastle back then.

TBH.

That's him!!!

Nice one cheers.

Was amazing, always bought him, Morgan and Re-coker for Newcastle back then.

Think he was a cheat player, he had a random position allocated to him and was vying with Fabio Paim to be the best player in the world by the time they were both 20. Think it might have been CM4, I was about 16 or 17 and played it relentlessly :lol:

• 1 year later...

Was it on here I read about his shitty attitude?

Fucking hate young lads in football being gobby, outspoken little cretins before they've even come close to the first team.

Good riddance if that's the case.

Has left.

Lass in here's daughter is his girlfriend.

He's left because of the scrapping of the reserve team for next season, didn't want to still be an academy player when he could step up into a rserve team elsewhere.

Has had his contract paid up and was in talks with an SPL team last week.

Guest palnese

Based on what I've read on here and on FB (Yeah, I know) he'll never make it as a footballer.

Has left.

He's left because of the scrapping of the reserve team for next season, didn't want to still be an academy player when he could step up into a rserve team elsewhere.

Say WHAT?!

Has left.

Say WHAT?!

Didn't want to be the first to say it. Glad I'm not the only one that this little ditty has gone unnoticed to. :lol:

Has left.

Say WHAT?!

Didn't want to be the first to say it. Glad I'm not the only one that this little ditty has gone unnoticed to. :lol:

:lol: Is this common knowledge? Why are people not more annoyed? Reserves are important, otherwise you get all your spare players losing all match fitness.

Has left.

Say WHAT?!

:lol: Is this common knowledge? Why are people not more annoyed? Reserves are important, otherwise you get all your spare players losing all match fitness.

I was under the impression it was common knowledge, was reported on another forum by a kid ITK about a month ago.