Michael Owen (now retired)

Keefaz

One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?  

648 members have voted

1. 1. One a scale of 1-5, how excited are you for Michael Owen on TV every week?

• I envy the deaf.

This cunt must have let all that money cloud his mind into thinking rationally.  We didnt offer him a new contract, he said it would be financial suicide if we did as a championship team.

The clue is there, he was expecting the exact same prem wage packet to be offered whilst we were in the championship lol that little greedy c*** .

The fact that we were willing to pay over odds for his previous wage packet way more than any other club were willing at the time, did that not mean anything to him? 

He just confirmed everything about himself,  came to nufc just for the money, left nufc just for the money.

Everyone accepted he came for the money, why else would he leave Madrid for Newcastle and not Liverpool? He even said he would have gone back there, days after signing for us. :lol:

It was the complete lack of humility he showed which took the piss. The subsequent comments about preferring to be on the bench for a good team than playing every week for a struggler just confirmed everything about the guy.

"It would have been financial suicide."

Of course it would have been, you greedy fucking cunt.

Probably the worst of the statement.

He could have stayed by taking a huge pay-cut and tried to help us getting back promoted. (In theory)

Guest neesy111

Why on earth would anybody have wanted him to stay.

Exactly, wasn't exactly a goal machine in his last months here.  There was no justifiable footballing reason for wanting him to stay, which was vindicated by his non career at Man Utd and Stoke.

He really is an absolute fucknugget. He needs to stop rewriting history and trying to twist why people dislike him.

Michael, if you ever stumble across this page when ego-surfing your own name through Google:

- We don't hate you for getting injured

- We don't hate you for leaving

- We don't hate you for the contract you were given

- We DO hate you for your lack of effort whilst here

- We DO hate you for caring more about those bloody horses than us

- We DO hate you for being obsessed with England over anything to do with Newcastle

- We DO hate you for an abject lack of leadership as captain

- We DO hate you for dereliction of duty as captain when you failed to communicate with the fans or local press, before, during and after our relegation

- We DO hate you for your comments when you went to sit on Man United's bench that you'd rather do that than play for us

In short: You're a snivelling, fetid, egotistical, jumped-up little prick and I hope every venture you enter into from now until the day you die is a disaster, and that life brings you nothing but disappointments and misery.

Guest firetotheworks

I can't believe he thinks that we're p*ssed off because we wanted him to stay! What a deluded prick, I never spoke to anyone that wasn't desperate to see the back of him. Heartless, spineless little tit.

From what I remember he was offered the contract the summer before we got relegated, so I've absolutely no idea what the fuck he's chuntering on about.

My big problem with Owen is not that he got injured, or that he left. The issue I have is that he picked up £120,000 a week while playing for us and looked fucking miserable doing so. He couldn't wait to hot foot it off the pitch, jump in his helicopter and get back down to Cheshire to be with his horses. He had no interest in NUFC beyond our ability to keep him in the England squad as was evident by the fact that the likes of Shola, Milner and Harper, who were on a fraction of what Owen was, spent hours supporting the club's community initiatives while Michael did bugger all. I certainly haven't forgotten the clusterfuck in the build up to the 2006 World Cup where despite being fit he ruled himself out of our final few games of the season just so he'd be 100% for England duty.

The cowardice he displayed during the relegation season when he was club fucking captain was absolutely unforgivable. Dyer got crucified when he palmed off the armband in one game but Owen's contempt for the side was evident throughout that season. It speaks volumes that his best mate Shearer felt it necessary to drop him to the bench during the relegation run in.

I wish nothing but ill on the boring little twat. He robbed us blind.

Guest neesy111

Knowing Owen he'll say something like, "least I scored for Stoke".

When did that happen? :lol:

In January, scored a consolation goal I believe.