Underrated players

Keefaz

Yossi Benayoun

The most underrated player in the Prem by a country mile.  That dude is priceless for Liverpool.  Players like him and Kuyt are the sole reason Torres and Gerrard can have the freedom to do what they do.  He also chips in with his fair share of goals.

:snod:

Fletcha! - brilliant hard work player with less technique... but effective.

2nd James Milner - most versatile player at EPL at the moment with only one position he can't cover which is being a goalkeeper... cause he is too short for it...

Milner is not underrated. Every time you see Villa play he's bigged up and being touted as a certainty for the World Cup squad now.

Alex Song - great potential unappreciated outside Arsenal

Emmanuel Eboué - an idiot but a very good right back

Nicklas Bendtner - a player massively derided for his poor finishing. But always gets into scoring position - and his shooting is improving very gradually

Scott Dann & Roger Johnson - I don't understand why their super solid partnership are not being lauded in the media ?

Tamir Cohen - good handy little player who always gets into scoring position.

Chris Eagle - I don't think he is being deployed enough for Burnley

Branislav Ivanović - he has been a star for Chelsea this season at right back. Not appreciated highly enough.

Diniyar Bilyaletdinov - not sure if I can consider him underrated. But I like him.

Danny Murphy - not sure if I can consider him underrated

Ritchie De Laet - great potential

Ryan Shawcross - better than Gary Cahill

Abdoulaye Faye - complements Shawcross (all the other way round) very well

Andy Wilkinson - he doesn't realise himself that he can be a very good player

Niko Kranjcar - not sure if he can be considered as underrated

Michael Dawson - I think he has finally turned the leaf, and the public still think he ss the erratic usual ex-self

Paul Scharner - a very good attacking midfielder, defensive midfielder and central defender !

Hendry Thomas - so underrated.

Fletcha! - brilliant hard work player with less technique... but effective.

2nd James Milner - most versatile player at EPL at the moment with only one position he can't cover which is being a goalkeeper... cause he is too short for it...

Milner is not underrated. Every time you see Villa play he's bigged up and being touted as a certainty for the World Cup squad now.

still underrated by few of us... even until now...

i thought when milner still here... he is one the best player in our club.

Dunno why people are saying Bobby Zamora.

Up until like last week he had scored 4 goals in his last 41 matches.  There was a very valid reason he wasn't being rated.   

But he looked all angry and stuff when he scored the other week. Obviously the sign of a good player.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, I dont think Zamora's under rated at all. He's either a confidence player or a form player in my eyes. With very little in between the purple patches. I dont dislike him, I just dont rate him.

Scharner and Andy Reid.

Etherington also. There are a few players here that are very highly rated so not sure how you could say they are underrated, I think most people appreciate Bennayoun these days.