Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

He got a standing ovation from the SJP crowd when he went off today.

Good to hear. He might not be the standard of full back that we will need to go forward but he's done a sterling job for the last couple of seasons. It also helps that he clearly loves pulling on the shirt. Hard to dislike anyone with that attitude.

Anyone who thinks he's brilliant (Mick) want their heads checking.

So do people who come out with that kind of shit, have you got any links to where I've ever said Simpson was brilliant? 

Guest Roger Kint

He got a standing ovation from the SJP crowd when he went off today.

They were showing their love for Perchinho tbh, seriously though he didnt have a bad game and i fully agree with Cajun about Simpson

He was fucking useless today like, Out of position for 1st, 2nd he lost his man and out of position for 3rd as well, williamson was not much better either, back to their old selves. Mind they were not the only shit ones, just I think they were the worst

Maybe the time is right to put Ryan Taylor or Perch in there. Both offer more than  Simpson tbh

I'm certainly no Simpson fan (:lol:)... but nah, definitely not for the games we have coming up.

Maybe the time is right to put Ryan Taylor or Perch in there. Both offer more than  Simpson tbh

I'm certainly no Simpson fan (:lol:)... bat nah, definitely not for the games we have coming up.

For perch over simpson?

I'm certainly no Simpson fan (:lol:)... bat nah, definitely not for the games we have coming up.

For perch over simpson?

Perch is a lot more disciplined though tbh, his distribution is miles better and a good tackler, not fantastic but better than Simpson. Difference being Perch knows his limits, Simpson thinks he is much better than he is, fucking jogging back and stopped for 2nd goal (Where colo messed up as well), fucking horrible player as a starter

For perch over simpson?

Nah Simpson is settled in that back 4 at least, Perch was awful at RB for Chris. There's not a whole lot between them though.

For perch over simpson?

Perch is a lot more disciplined though tbh, his distribution is miles better and a good tackler, not fantastic but better than Simpson. Difference being Perch knows his limits, Simpson thinks he is much better than he is, f***ing jogging back and stopped for 2nd goal (Where colo messed up as well), f***ing horrible player as a starter

I totally agree. Thought the 'definitely not' was daft.

For perch over simpson?

Nah Simpson is settled in that back 4 at least, Perch was awful at RB for Chris. There's not a whole lot between them though.

Simpson is settled?  :lol: He looks it.

Perch is not allowed to improve?