Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

When she's a bit slimmer she's pretty attractive IMO, she's just a bit of a bloater at the moment. She's not someone who can carry extra weight well.

She's lush man. Bit of a bloater my arse.

I think she suits the extra weight.

I don't like skinny women anyway but to here some of the quotes on here you'd think the board was populated entirely by Brad Pitt lookalikes who have their pick and choose of the worlds supermodels.

:lol:

http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4649279/tulisa-sex-tape-danny-simpson-stephanie-ward.html

Interview with the ex there. Does make Simpson sound a bit of a dick, but then there's always two sides to every story.... though the only side that interests me in this charver love story is that Simpson must've had a pretty serious mid-contract crisis to opt for such a downgrade (in the looks department). Maybe he "doesn't care" because he's already set on leaving the club/city?

Seems like we aren't renewing his contract.  Get in.

When she's a bit slimmer she's pretty attractive IMO, she's just a bit of a bloater at the moment. She's not someone who can carry extra weight well.

She's lush man. Bit of a bloater my arse.

I think she suits the extra weight.

I don't like skinny women anyway but to here some of the quotes on here you'd think the board was populated entirely by Brad Pitt lookalikes who have their pick and choose of the worlds supermodels.

There it is. A long those lines everytime a member of this board wouldn't f*** the s*** out of a girl.

So many prettier girls just walking casually around in town where I live.

Guest firetotheworks

There's a difference between implying you're better and saying that there are nicer lasses out there, in the town alone, that are nicer than FHM's Sexiest.

Ironically he and Ben Arfa put together one of the very few instances of pass and move we served up all match, first half.

He did and his substitution was a waste.  We removed one player and brought another on, then we moved another 2 players to try and make the move work.