Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Seem to remember a bloke being killed a few years back on Christmas Eve in town from one punch, hit his head when he fell. The Sun say Danny started it must be true, not saying he is not at fault I just fail to see the funny side to this, for the player or club.

There's a way to wink nicely in a "alright?" kind of way.

And a way to wink like a c*** in a "I'm better than you in every way" kind of way!

:lol:

Takes a proper knob to nail the last one. :lol:

News to me.

Always regarded a wink as mildly friendly, no variation whatsoever

:lol: Went off on a rant then didn't post. As I understand it, if some f***er winks at you, they're saying they know more than you do, and they're telling you that smugly. Never any need for smug winking imo. Probably wouldn't immediately punch the offending eye out, but would cross the smug winker off my "don't punch" list.

:lol: Like I punch people. I'd probably just mutter "What the f*** is the matter with that twitching t***?"

What do you do if someone smiles at you ?

Think they coming onto you and nut 'em ?  ???

Seem to remember a bloke being killed a few years back on Christmas Eve in town from one punch, hit his head when he fell. The Sun say Danny started it must be true, not saying he is not at fault I just fail to see the funny side to this, for the player or club.

:thup:

Eye witnesses for the Sun :lol: more truth talked on RTG.. 4am on a Sunday in Manc is a bigger concern for me, but some tit smacking him in the mush is not funny.

People die from that s*** all to easy, if not from the punch usually from smashing their head as they land.

They do? I think we should give him the rest of the week off, tell him to go out for a few drinks with his mates and let his hair down a bit. Maybe get himself a takeaway?

TBI is serious business tbh.

World is just full of morons and low lifes and this incident is evidence of that.

Traumatic Brain Injury? Yeah, pisses me off to watch cop shows where a blow on the head is just like a little sleep. That can kill or incapacitate you. No joke. You hit someone in the head, they can die or be crippled, and that's on you. That's me agreeing angrily!

Family member still hasn't recovered from that and it's been two years. And he fainted and fell and hit his head on the floor. A hit to hit along with the impact when you hit the ground can have devastating effects. People are just morons and last night it included Danny. Prick.

Eye witnesses for the Sun :lol: more truth talked on RTG.. 4am on a Sunday in Manc is a bigger concern for me, but some tit smacking him in the mush is not funny.

People die from that s*** all to easy, if not from the punch usually from smashing their head as they land.

Die? He got punched, not have a ball kicked off his head

Guest bimpy474

This is not sticking up Simpson but you will always get some meathead who wants to have a pop at a footballer or someone they perceive as famous, or in Simpson case flash.

Not that i'm implying thats why Simpson got hit.

There's a way to wink nicely in a "alright?" kind of way.

And a way to wink like a c*** in a "I'm better than you in every way" kind of way!

Takes a proper knob to nail the last one. :lol:

News to me.

Always regarded a wink as mildly friendly, no variation whatsoever

:lol: Went off on a rant then didn't post. As I understand it, if some f***er winks at you, they're saying they know more than you do, and they're telling you that smugly. Never any need for smug winking imo. Probably wouldn't immediately punch the offending eye out, but would cross the smug winker off my "don't punch" list.

:lol: Like I punch people. I'd probably just mutter "What the f*** is the matter with that twitching t***?"

What do you do if someone smiles at you ?

Think they coming onto you and nut 'em ?  ???

:lol: I'd miss anyway. I'd look behind me to see who they were really smiling at tbh. :)

Can't believe the amount of people saying things like ''he got what was coming to him'', and generally believing 'eye-witness' accounts in the fucking sun.

Does anybody actually think Simpson was giving it the biggun to two bigger blokes? Do you think he started it? Sounds to me like he's been picked on, because he's a fairly well known footballer. (And he has a famous girlfriend).

Apart from anything he's been a good pro, and always struck me as a decent person. What he was doing out that late on the razz is another story, but at the end of the day he wouldn't have been knocked out if he wasn't a 'famous' footballer.

Guest bimpy474

Aye, seems to be a bit of, he's shit at football so he deserved to be duffed up. Never seen anything but good pro behaviour from him here.

Can't believe the amount of people saying things like ''he got what was coming to him'', and generally believing 'eye-witness' accounts in the f***ing sun.

Does anybody actually think Simpson was giving it the biggun to two bigger blokes? Do you think he started it? Sounds to me like he's been picked on, because he's a fairly well known footballer. (And he has a famous girlfriend).

Apart from anything he's been a good pro, and always struck me as a decent person. What he was doing out that late on the razz is another story, but at the end of the day he wouldn't have been knocked out if he wasn't a 'famous' footballer.

Can't believe the amount of people saying things like ''he got what was coming to him'', and generally believing 'eye-witness' accounts in the f***ing sun.

righto