Danny Simpson (Premier League Champion)

Guest toonlass

Did not want them to go.

He drove Simpson and Obertan to us.

Honestly cant't believe that anyone other than Stevie Wonder thinks Simpson can defend. Other players double up to help him and he mostly gets beat one on one.

I have bbm from 2 Toon players who say he is s*** in training and the weak link in the team, maybe they are wrong but then again what do they know..................................................

Look at me, I've got two toon players on BBM. Pathetic.

Look at me, iam complaining about another poster having toon players on BBM. Pathetic.

Did not want them to go.

He drove Simpson and Obertan to us.

Honestly cant't believe that anyone other than Stevie Wonder thinks Simpson can defend. Other players double up to help him and he mostly gets beat one on one.

I have bbm from 2 Toon players who say he is s*** in training and the weak link in the team, maybe they are wrong but then again what do they know..................................................

Ai4MCheCQAANXmo.jpg

Everything about that is class :lol: 'bro', lack of question mark and the horrendous smug grin.

Guest gasusoca

Why is it that people are so jealous of someone with knowledge that wants to share it?

Ignorant Geordies are the worst of all.

Guest gasusoca

Dave - you said I was a great guy last time I was on forum and quit, begged me to stay and said most others were bipolar - and women know so little about football !!!

Dave - you said I was a great guy last time I was on forum and quit, begged me to stay and said most others were bipolar - and women know so little about football !!!

I did? :lol:

What was your previous username?

Guest VegasToon

I honestly don't think dave gives a shit who stays or goes.