Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Guest guinness_fiend

23 more pages and I'll engrave every last word of this thread onto the White Cliffs of Dover.

It's not being unveiled on the last day of the season, apparently they want 300 fans to turn up at SJP and model it during the close season.  Anyone going?  Reckon you could sneak a pic with a camera phone?

It's not being unveiled on the last day of the season, apparently they want 300 fans to turn up at SJP and model it during the close season.  Anyone going?  Reckon you could sneak a pic with a camera phone?

I've heard they're making them take a shower though? Any one know if that's true? Fucking disgrace if you ask me. Blatently saying ST holders are scruffy cunts.

I've heard they're making them take a shower though? Any one know if that's true? Fucking disgrace if you ask me. Blatently saying ST holders are scruffy cunts.

What? :lol: How would that work?

Guest firetotheworks

Say what you want about how Dyer's had a great season, that flick was just unprofessional.