Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Guest NobbyOhNobby

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/4466/010278895067700.jpg

:laugh:

Loven - "You know, Sols so fat I ran round him twice and got lost"

Jonas - "Ho ho. I like running round in circles..."

Jonas: "...and then I bumped into Maradona in the toilets of a club one night in Buenos Aires and we ended up doing loads of toot, and talking about how mint Fidel Castro is and how much of a c*** Pele is with his soft-cock, and then he promised to play me right-back at the World Cup! HAHAHA! RIGHT-BACK!!!!!!"

just got the kids a kit each with their names on the back.  look great. shocked at the queues though for the players - easily an hour long

HA! I got there half an hour before the players were meant to be there, queued  up for 2 and a half hours only to get near the front for them to shut the doors. I mean they did say before hand they would finish at 4pm but had they have stayed a bit longer they could have got the majority seen to. There had been little bairns standing around longer than me who still couldnt get in, devastation on their faces was heartbreaking.

A lot has been made of the prices in the club shop versus elsewhere.  A lot of people are insinuating that the club's prices are an outright rip off.  However, Sports Direct aside, the prices in other shops (kitbag, JJB etc) are pretty similar.  It is more that Sports Direct have some amazing deals (about 10 quid cheaper than everywhere else, with Prem badges to boot). i like to try and put my money into the club - but am in two minds about where to get mine/ the kids shirts from this year.

http://img801.imageshack.us/img801/4466/010278895067700.jpg

:laugh:

Nice of Harper to let you sit on his knee Dave.

Don't be stupid, that lad has hair.

He's just grown it and brushed it forward man. Note the subtle cropping so you can't see the top of his head.

just got the kids a kit each with their names on the back.  look great. shocked at the queues though for the players - easily an hour long

HA! I got there half an hour before the players were meant to be there, queued  up for 2 and a half hours only to get near the front for them to shut the doors. I mean they did say before hand they would finish at 4pm but had they have stayed a bit longer they could have got the majority seen to. There had been little bairns standing around longer than me who still couldnt get in, devastation on their faces was heartbreaking.

Good to see the club recognising they'd let some people down and have done something about it. :thup:

http://www.newcastle-online.org/nufcforum/index.php/topic,70647.0.html

Just got the new home shirt today and I have to say its alot better than I expected. Also it looks alot better on than on a hanger but it is rather see through. The sponsor does look a bit weird but I prefer it to the furry one which was annoying when you were sat down.

I've just got in from work expecting to be trying on the new home shirt. The wife was meant to be buying it for me today.

But she reckons it was that bad she wouldn't spend the cash on it. What gives like, is it really that crap?

Mine turned up this morning. I have been trying to wean myself off football shirts for years but it has become a bit of a ritual so I allow myself the current England and Newcastle home kits.

Shocked by the poor quality to be honest. I've had better quality fake shirts from dodgy markets in Morrocco.

Guest malandro

I had proper look at the new home strip today – close up it looks like it’s been made out of a tea bag.

Guest Jungle Barry

Got one earlier today, nothing wrong with it really, i'm actually quite impressed.

Better fit than than last seasons, material is no worse than anything adidas have used previously and the badge is a lot better than it looks in the pictures.

The "magpies" on the back of the collar is a bit naff but again it's no worse than some of the shite adidas (blue scroll and dreadful calligraphy type font nufc on the last two for instance) have put on the back of the collars in the past.

I like it.

watched the match today..i think we look better in white socks than the home black..the black looks like socks that ur grandpa will wear on cold winter day..should have a ring/hoop at the top of the socks..the white works better with the home shirt

watched the match today..i think we look better in white socks than the home black..the black looks like socks that ur grandpa will wear on cold winter day..should have a ring/hoop at the top of the socks..the white works better with the home shirt

Is that you Ruud?!

I've just got in from work expecting to be trying on the new home shirt. The wife was meant to be buying it for me today.

But she reckons it was that bad she wouldn't spend the cash on it. What gives like, is it really that crap?

Mine turned up this morning. I have been trying to wean myself off football shirts for years but it has become a bit of a ritual so I allow myself the current England and Newcastle home kits.

Shocked by the poor quality to be honest. I've had better quality fake shirts from dodgy markets in Morrocco.

I had a proper look for myself today. And opted for the 3rd shirt. I like the look of the home shirt but the material is so thin you could see my nipples through it and the patch on the front is shocking.

I honestly wouldn't have minded paying an extra tenner for a decent quality shirt, it's just a shame we're now bargain basement in every aspect.