Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Guest Alan_Shearer

Mine arrived today, got Jose Enrique, but theres no ' thing about the e in Jose, is that just how they do it? Anyone else to an Enrique shirt, does it have the ' above the e in Jose?

Mine arrived today, got Jose Enrique, but theres no ' thing about the e in Jose, is that just how they do it? Anyone else to an Enrique shirt, does it have the ' above the e in Jose?

He seems to have something above the e:

http://cache.daylife.com/imageserve/06uc2Ph2MF0pJ/610x.jpg

Guest Alan_Shearer

Ye i know and the one they sent me doesn't...maybe they don't manufacture a thing about the e for he general public......i wanna know for sure tho! lol Anyone?

Guest Alan_Shearer

I got mine off the official store website...cba to send it back...although they sent the wrong size once and gave me the proper one for free, didn't ask for a return...

I got mine off the official store website...cba to send it back...although they sent the wrong size once and gave me the proper one for free, didn't ask for a return...

Hmmm i cant vouch for online orders like, Kick up a stink if you can be arsed mate

Guest Alan_Shearer

Yeah am through the site :p, would be ace if they sent me a free one out, i've already cut the label off this one :p

Guest Alan_Shearer

FFS what a shite website! Keeps saying i've put an invalid character in, but i've taken out everything except letters and numbers and it still aint goin through...gonna ring tomorrow...

Guest Alan_Shearer

One major change is that u can see straight through it with abit of light behind it lol. Good for keeping cool no doubt...also the strips interchange on the boundaries like small zip zags...it aint too bad though all in all...

I have no issue with the new shirt. The sponsor looks cheap, however I still maintain that our last home shirt was horrible to play football in, the sponsor was too thick and uncomfortable.

I have no issue with the new shirt. The sponsor looks cheap, however I still maintain that our last home shirt was horrible to play football in, the sponsor was too thick and uncomfortable.

That was the players' complaint as well

That doesn't surprise me at all.

• 2 weeks later...

Does anyone know how to sensibly an correctly apply prem badges? My bird got me some for my shirt but obviously I don't want to go straight in with the iron like a barbarian coz I might melt my shirt or something??? Any one done this them selves? Whats the crack? Any advice will be appreciated???

Guest Tall Striker

The shiny bin-liner sponsor isn't as bad when you see it up close. However the quality of the material used elsewhere apparent.

It's worse. Worst home kit since, well, two years ago.