Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Anyone remember when we wore this in Monaco? Would love to be able to find one!

http://www.truecoloursfootballkits.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/07/newcastle-h-euro-95-97.gif

Think it was only issued to the players, can only remember us wearing it against Monaco, did we wear this when we played against Metz?

Keeper kits are meant to be gash, that'd be fantastic. That's relatively tame tbh, needs to be BRIGHTER.

I want it to be like the Pavel Srnicek multi-coloured abortion.

Tyne bridge one was better.

I've just seen it - guy at work whose mate works at Puma sent it to him. Don't have it on file, he just showed me in passing - I've only seen the front, it's pretty plain, only black and white, so no extra colours, patches or anything like that, fairly thin black and white stripes, sleeves predominantly black with white puma logo on each.

Guest Roger Kint

I've just seen it - guy at work whose mate works at Puma sent it to him. Don't have it on file, he just showed me in passing - I've only seen the front, it's pretty plain, only black and white, so no extra colours, patches or anything like that, fairly thin black and white stripes, sleeves predominantly black with white puma logo on each.

Was it this style of stripe? What about the collar?

http://www.directsoccer.co.uk/acatalog/White_Blackv5.06Striped.html

Aw, Newcastle having a "black cat" on their shirt was going to be the highlight of Sunderland's season as well.  When did they suddenly decide they were the black cats anyway?  Never heard a peep of that growing up.

EDIT:  Oh, they had a vote on it  :laugh:

Collar wasn't like that, pretty sure it was a v-neck

Guest Geordie Boyo

Good! no daft patterns, patches, just plain black and white stripes........not too keen on v-necks like...!

Guest johnson293

Collar wasn't like that, pretty sure it was a v-neck

Sounds a lot like this mock-up then, but with black sleeves (I dont have Photoshop, so can't adjust it myself)...

http://c4.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images02/131/l_5704f1f0325a462789129efaad2ba917.jpg

If so, bring it on!  :clap:

Aw, Newcastle having a "black cat" on their shirt was going to be the highlight of Sunderland's season as well.  When did they suddenly decide they were the black cats anyway?  Never heard a peep of that growing up.

EDIT:  Oh, they had a vote on it  :laugh:

On Soccer AM it was! :lol:

I'm assuming no panel will also mean no sponsorship panel, I.E. the black box we have had for the last 3 years.

i hope we dont have the black patch for the sponsor. both of the shirts with that on became unwarable... this seasons has peeled off except for a patch of glue in the very centre holding it on to shirt. last seasons the sponsor has split, and become discoloured.

I'm assuming no panel will also mean no sponsorship panel, I.E. the black box we have had for the last 3 years.

i hope we dont have the black patch for the sponsor. both of the shirts with that on became unwarable... this seasons has peeled off except for a patch of glue in the very centre holding it on to shirt. last seasons the sponsor has split, and become discoloured.

Mine last year split and discoloured, this year it lifts out halfway through and because of that takes a few inches off the bottom showing my belly, so I have to keep it as an indoor match day shirt. I think my last years one went to a seat at SJP when Sir Bobby Died.

Massive fail to not take a pic of it. ;)

Which of the mockups in this thread is it most like then?

I can't believe the picture is out and about and its yet to make its way online like.

Does anyone know when it's usually put up on the site?

I can't believe the picture is out and about and its yet to make its way online like.

Does anyone know when it's usually put up on the site?

Last years kit was revealed on 22nd April. But i think they'll probably reveal this years earlier in April with pictures already being passed around.