Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

Those are relegation kits no problem.

Look cheap and nasty, probably the worst kits we had since NTHell was blazoned all over our tops.

Can't say I expect the home top to be any different.

Guest Heneage

Look cheap and nasty, probably the worst kits we had since NTHell was blazoned all over our tops.

Bollocks.

I like them.

Top 10 kits imo.

They are actually pretty nice, standard kits. Its a shame the home one is/will be a pile of shite.

Guest chris

like the white one better than the blue. just hope the home one aint that one alover the net! anybody no if if big andy is getting the no 9 shirt this season?

Bollocks.

I like them.

That nails it then.

Love the colour of the blue one, but it still looks ridiculously cheap and nasty. Will have to wait and see what they are like in the flesh.

The Puma badge in the middle of the shorts is minging.

Looks as though the home kit is the one posted way back when, too, oh dear.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2504/nufcg.jpg

It's like they've never designed a football strip before. In fact I reckon it probably would have been better if we went with someone who hasn't as they'd have a proper pop at making a decent and interesting top, not some shit we've all seen before 10s of years ago.

Ashley honestly holds us in the lowest regard, we'll pay top whack for any old shit on and off the field. There's absolutely no chance I'm going anywhere near that crap, think i'll wait for the fake ones from China, they'll no doubt be better quality.

It's like they've never designed a football strip before. In fact I reckon it probably would have been better if we went with someone who hasn't as they'd have a proper pop at making a decent and interesting top, not some shit we've all seen before 10s of years ago.

Ashley honestly holds us in the lowest regard, we'll pay top whack for any old shit on and off the field. There's absolutely no chance I'm going anywhere near that crap, think i'll wait for the fake ones from China, they'll no doubt be better quality.

The material and design of the home shirt looks class, it's just butchered by the logo, badge and sponsor. Which is a shame.

Guest marky555

Awful kits. Not a chance would I even consider getting any of them. I havent bought a top for well over 5 years now like, theyve all been shit.

The collar on the new one is fucking awful.

Right, are people willing to believe these are pictures of the real kits now then?

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7813/21052010206.jpg

Offical site photos:

http://img191.imageshack.us/img191/9452/secondrn.jpghttp://img269.imageshack.us/img269/9415/thirds.jpg

That or someone was very lucky with their photoshop guess I suppose.

The material and design of the home shirt looks class, it's just butchered by the logo, badge and sponsor. Which is a shame.

There's nothing like seeing it in the flesh and having a wear, but from the released photos it looks tacky. Thing is all they've really got to do is position the logo, badge and sponsor, its not rocket science. Then add an attractive collar/no collar styling , which they haven't done well either.

They had a chance to play about with it, especially the 3rd kit, i'd have gone a little outside the box and make something special, if it didn't sell well then fine, it was their first attempt, but to go with what has bene done before, yet do a worse job is not a great start for our new manufactures.

Awful kits. Not a chance would I even consider getting any of them. I havent bought a top for well over 5 years now like, theyve all been shit.

The collar on the new one is fucking awful.

The collar looks like a 5 year old has been let loose with a pair of scissors.

The badges with the white border around them remind me of those rice paper characters you go with those cup cake kits.  You know, like pictures of Tom and Jerry or something.  Does that make sense to anyone except me?

Guest Haris Vuckic

The badges with the white border around them remind me of those rice paper characters you go with those cup cake kits.  You know, like pictures of Tom and Jerry or something.  Does that make sense to anyone except me?

Aye. Maybe you get free cup cakes?

Sounds very sports direct

I know what you mean. Maybe that's how they sold it to Ashley.

"I don't like it"

"But Mr Ashley, you can eat the badge"

"Oooo...I'll take a million!"