Report: New kit deal agreed with Puma

Dave

http://img714.imageshack.us/img714/7813/21052010206.jpg

Actually, the more you look at the detail of that "photo" the more it looks fake.

They look like 3 seperate photos, shopped to look like its one.

Too much time on someones hands I think.

Is the photo I posted a while back a fake then?!? Photo fucking shopped?!?!

Guest johnson293

surprise suprise there awful, wont be buying them, hope the first kit is ok.

You can see it in the pic above...... probably.

I don't see how they warrant any form of 'extreme' adjective. They're so plain and generic it's difficult to really describe.

I like that they actually are plain though, and not completely littered with piping and stuff. The socks are a bit wtf but other than that, they're fine imo. I like a smart white kit meself though.

Guest VegasToon

I don't see how they warrant any form of 'extreme' adjective. They're so plain and generic it's difficult to really describe.

I like that they actually are plain though, and not completely littered with piping and stuff. The socks are a bit wtf but other than that, they're fine imo. I like a smart white kit meself though.

I agree. 

Is this a big joke or something...Are they taking the piss a bit before releasing the proper kits? WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHIT??

Lets hope they blow us away with a 2011 Tottenham style retro home kit.

Ive actually just saw a pig gan past the window.

Awful kits. Not a chance would I even consider getting any of them. I havent bought a top for well over 5 years now like, theyve all been shit.

The collar on the new one is fucking awful.

wash your mouth out, the yellow strip is our best ever

I've got nothing against the away/third shirts. But if the home one is the one pictured, I'll be dissapointed. Purely because it shouldn't be that fucking hard to not manage making black and white stripes look good, just look at some of the mock-ups in here. You'd think professional designers could do better than amateurs, that is all.  :undecided:

300063.jpg

The training gear is horrific..

I can't decide if thats a generic pattern on the shirt, or if my mind is filling in the space with a picture of the pitch with the Level7 Corner in the background. I think I can see Jill.

It's nice imo.

Love the colour of the blue one, but it still looks ridiculously cheap and nasty. Will have to wait and see what they are like in the flesh.

The Puma badge in the middle of the shorts is minging.

Looks as though the home kit is the one posted way back when, too, oh dear.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2504/nufcg.jpg

This the home top? Wouldn't mind owning that, tbh.

Love the colour of the blue one, but it still looks ridiculously cheap and nasty. Will have to wait and see what they are like in the flesh.

The Puma badge in the middle of the shorts is minging.

Looks as though the home kit is the one posted way back when, too, oh dear.

http://img132.imageshack.us/img132/2504/nufcg.jpg

This the home top? Wouldn't mind owning that, tbh.

It's not shit. It's just that amateurs in this thread have managed to make better looking shirts than the so-called professional designers at Puma. Which makes me very dissapointed.