Jermaine Beckford signs for Everton. Yey!

Stifler
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Carroll has less ability than Shola demonstrated at the same age, so why do we think he'll develop into a better player?

Because we know that Ameobi developed poorly?  Whereas Carroll still has time to develop?

I'm not even much of a Carroll fan but the argument is pretty clear.

If they make him stay he could become the first player ever to score 20 goals on 5 games.... fkn own goals that is.

:lol:

I wonder if any player would ever have the brass to pull a stunt like that - not getting a wanted transfer and then blatantly scoring an own goal.

Gallas threatened too but that's the French for you.

Carroll has less ability than Shola demonstrated at the same age, so why do we think he'll develop into a better player?

Because we know that Ameobi developed poorly?  Whereas Carroll still has time to develop?

I'm not even much of a Carroll fan but the argument is pretty clear.

Exactly my point, and just like you im not a fan of Carroll and I doubt he'll be a bigtime player like most people in here think. But he has time to develop and if he develops to his potential he'll be better than Ameobi.

And why i think he'll develop to a better player? i dont know i just hope, because if he turns out to be another Ameobi we're in deep s***

http://www.waccoe.com/index.php?showtopic=169672

beckford puts in transfer request, fact!!

Mate is the newcastle reporter for the paper up there. He put it in yesterday. Hughton told him personally but cant print yet. That's all i know for now. Queue the usual bollocks from certain dickheads on here... but its a fact.

That's a fucking ITK, Skirge. :razz:

He's showing off man

:lol:

Mate is the newcastle reporter for the paper up there. He put it in yesterday. Hughton told him personally but cant print yet. That's all i know for now. Queue the usual bollocks from certain dickheads on here... but its a fact.

That's a f***ing ITK, Skirge. :razz:

I think you'll find post #32 in this thread confirmed it first.

they've stopped guest going on there pity i was having fun laughing at the comments

He's wasted on the Leeds forum.

We should put a bid in.

Doesn't answer my question in the slightest.

wtf?

It totally answers your question.

You think that Carroll will be a better player than Shola because the latter didn't develop properly? What absolute nonsense.

wtf?

You think that Carroll will be a better player than Shola because the latter didn't develop properly? What absolute nonsense.

He's not even saying that :lol:

Also Carroll's hold up and link up play is miles better than Shola's was at his age.

Guest firetotheworks

wtf?

It's perfectly simple to work out man Ronaldo.

If Carroll can put himself about in the premier league like he has in the Championship then he will become a better player than Shola.

Shola does nothing in the premiership, absolutely nothing, so he won't be hard to surpass.

Not a fan of Shola, but at 20 he was a year away from scoring goals in the champions leage. Carroll scores less than 1 in 4 in the championship.

But then again you can't compare the players Shola had next to him to the ones Carroll have.

I'm not defending Carroll, im just saying, Robert and Solano is not the same as Nolan and Butt

Guest firetotheworks

We know Shola has developed into a player that isn't good enough for the PL

We don't know whether Carroll will develop into a player that isn't good enough for the PL.

Very simple point.